• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Birdie-or-Bust at Bear Creek - Mar. 17 - Grapevine, TX

FWgrant

Par Member
Don't miss this event at one of DFW's most popular courses:

birdie-or-bust-flyer.jpg

This is a 1-day C-Tier event at Bear Creek in Grapevine, TX. Two rounds of 18, player's meeting at 8:30, 1st round at 9:00am.

Get signed up now because the field will be limited to 90 players.

$50 - All Open Divisions
$40 - All Advanced Divisions
$35 - Intermediate
$30 - Recreational

$5 Ace pot is included with entry fee.

Online Registration

http://www.discgolfstation.com/2012-Birdie-Or-Bust-at-Bear-Creek-Online-Registration_p_3435.html

Snail Mail Registration

Grant Stanley
4608 Baytree Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76137

We will hold a 9am mini at Bear Creek on the two Saturdays leading up to the event. You can sign up in person on those days. Day-of registration will close at 8:15 the morning of the 17th.

Flex Start Doubles on Friday the 16th starting at noon, last card goes out at 5pm. $20/team, Open and Amateur Divisions. Open plays for cash, Ams for merchandise.

Longs or shorts?? Playing from the longs will get the Bear the respect I think it deserves. Not a super easy course from the longs!

Last edited:
i might have to go to this but excuse the nuub question does that mean that either you birdie or you dont write a score down?

Hahaha. Pretty sure it's just a play on the letter B. and that from the shorts there is a lot of birdies. I'm out on this. SXSW trumps

Longs or shorts?? Playing from the longs will get the Bear the respect I think it deserves. Not a super easy course from the longs!

All Open and Advanced divisions will play one from each - Short and Longs.

Int., Rec., all other Women and any Juniors will play both rounds from the shorts.

i might have to go to this but excuse the nuub question does that mean that either you birdie or you dont write a score down?

It won't be a "birdie only" format. It was a play on the letter B...and because if you don't hit the birdies here you are out of luck!

Never played this course, but I'm looking forward to it! It'll be my first tournament. Can you get a pdga number at the tournament?

I can take new PDGA memberships on site at the tournament. $50 for Amateur status, $75 for Pro.

Hope to see you there, let me know if you have any questions.

Him and Scott are like lifetime dubs partners haha otherwise I would've tried to take it down with him

i said it and i will stand by it veterans was my last rec tournament if i do this one it will be intermediate. and maybe playing with more advanced people will make me get better faster. i hope i can go to this though

Latest posts