• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Birdie-or-Bust at Bear Creek - Mar. 17 - Grapevine, TX

Joe, you are exactly right, playing with better players only makes you better. TMChill, What baseball league are you playing in? Ive played a couple adult leagues in dallas and fort worth, maybe we've played against each other. I'll be at World am dubs as well, first time making it to Wimberly and I couldn't be more excited!

I think its time for Philldeez and TmCHILL to have a distance competition. I think I know who would win that one... :popcorn:

Not meaning to throw a monkey wrench in the works, but does the City of Grapevine or the Grapevine Parks Dept. know about this tournament? Last I heard, they were requiring any tournament at Bear Creek to have a rent-a-cop present during the entire event. I hope that has changed, but it would be bad if the Grapevine cops came in during the event and busted it up.

Haha a bunch of disc golfers just scatter into the woods when the 5-0 shows up..that would be awesome to see

But yes I've heard this too..that's why there's no minis or anything out there..I'm sure Grant got it all figured out though

Not meaning to throw a monkey wrench in the works, but does the City of Grapevine or the Grapevine Parks Dept. know about this tournament? Last I heard, they were requiring any tournament at Bear Creek to have a rent-a-cop present during the entire event. I hope that has changed, but it would be bad if the Grapevine cops came in during the event and busted it up.

Thanks for asking, I didn't want to be "that guy" and ask. I thought that was the deal also.

Wondering the same thing. That's why I was extremely shocked to hear that there was going to be a sanctioned event there. I hope all is well and we can change the reputation of the Bear. It's a great little course and very underrated in my opinion!

Very underrated I play there at least 3-4 times a month and love it..only thing I don't love is all the casuals that like to cut holes nd skip you

I'm been bring up DG stuff that others have been reluctant to bring up for over 20 years, so no problem for me.

I just didn't know if the OP knew about that restriction out there, and wanted to bring it to his attention. Hopefully, the Grape has relaxed said restriction and everything will be hunky-dory out there. Maybe he can ask the Grape Parks dept in a "hypothetical" way?

I'm been bring up DG stuff that others have been reluctant to bring up for over 20 years, so no problem for me.

I just didn't know if the OP knew about that restriction out there, and wanted to bring it to his attention. Hopefully, the Grape has relaxed said restriction and everything will be hunky-dory out there. Maybe he can ask the Grape Parks dept in a "hypothetical" way?

FOOT FAULT :D

Latest posts