• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Birdie-or-Bust at Bear Creek - Mar. 17 - Grapevine, TX

I will if I can get in! I will do a free CTP or something if they allow me.

I was going to go to Texas States but had to back out for work on Sunday.

Awesome deal! Well the CTP thing...not missing States haha. Hope they find a spot for you man!

Assuming the main parking lot fills up, what are the alternative parking locations?

Looking forward to capturing 17th place in rec on Saturday!

Assuming the main parking lot fills up, what are the alternative parking locations?

Looking forward to capturing 17th place in rec on Saturday!

Park in the first parking lot (gotta have some intuition about that though since you can't turn left on the service road if the main lot is full, you'll have to drive all the way around. I believe you can park in the shoulder of the service road as well. Best plan is get there early and don't move your car.

Grant, have you thought about making the players meeting a little later? It will only be light out for maybe 30-45 minutes before 8:30. Some people like to get a good solid warmup in before the first round, which usually takes longer than 30 minutes.

Grant, have you thought about making the players meeting a little later? It will only be light out for maybe 30-45 minutes before 8:30. Some people like to get a good solid warmup in before the first round, which usually takes longer than 30 minutes.

cant be changing things like this the day before

I thought really hard about playing but Im not playing this tourney because I have stuff to do that night and I dont want to feel rushed, but 30 minutes is alot when someone has plans and lives over 45 minutes away.30 minutes for you to warm up and then its 15 for this guy and so on and so forth. Just saying

That would make sense if he said 30min earlier, but 30 later just adds time to anyone. A couple SL tourneys ended up starting 30min later than listed, didn't make a difference and that was before the time change on much longer courses

That would make sense if he said 30min earlier, but 30 later just adds time to anyone. A couple SL tourneys ended up starting 30min later than listed, didn't make a difference and that was before the time change on much longer courses

Ya the only time he really screwed the pooch was Grand Prairie changing from 18 to 21 at the players meeting but hes learning

Wallace Stanley and Brent Wolfe won with a 45 from the Longs. 17 Open teams and 22 Am teams played today, great turnout!

Players meeting and start time won't change, fyi!

Lourdes was happy to throw her first under par tournament round, cash in men's rec, and win ctp. I was just happy not to DFL. Thanks for a fun time! :)