• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Delaware Disc Golf Challenge

Tolbert

Birdie Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
BOOM.

picture.php

Thats right Carousel is back in the mix this year. 2 rounds at Carousel, 2 rounds at Iron Hill. 2 years ago when this format was used the pro/masters layout was the highest total SSA of any 4 round tournament ever. Think you have what it takes??

Registration now open at - Disc Outfitters

and PDGA.com

Its okay to be scared. Many top touring pros saw this on the schedule and had to leave the country for the weekend.

Did I mention the $3500 added cash??

Did I mention that this is a Vibram Qualifier?? Online registration open for only 1 more week.

Yup. MA2 is an option. The divisions playing Carousel on Saturday (AM divisions, GMs, Women) will be playing a mixed layout with mostly 'short tees' where available. All divisions play the Gold layout at Iron Hill.

I will be shutting down the PDGA sign up at the end of this week. The Disc Golf Outfitters registration will remain open. You can also mail it in. I will be at the course most of next week and all day the Saturday before the event. There will be a $20 late fee for day of registration if there are any spots open.

I will be shutting down the PDGA sign up at the end of this week. The Disc Golf Outfitters registration will remain open. You can also mail it in. I will be at the course most of next week and all day the Saturday before the event. There will be a $20 late fee for day of registration if there are any spots open.

are you gonna be at the hill tomorrow at all?

I've got the kids until Wed. I'll be at Dutch Wonderland all day tomorrow. After that I'll be at either Iron Hill or Carousel everyday until the DDGC.

I'll be at the Thursday night Canby League collecting entries as well.

Went to carousel the other day and it's in some of the best condition I've ever seen. Can't wait.

From last year when the whole tournament was at Iron Hill-

Can't think of two tougher same-county courses for a tourney. Charlotte's got an Iron Hill, but I can't think of a Carousel in all of NC. Add concrete tees, signs, and next-hole markers and that place is a 5. You need a cannon with a laser scope for that tournament. Sounds like running marathons on consecutive days. Sounds awesome.

And the Phils hat at 4:50 on that second video is sweet

Latest posts