• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 OKTHROWBERFEST!

Can't wait to see the masterpieces

anybody else getting the feeling it may not be such a slam dunk no-brainer this year? or will one be head and shoulders above the rest again?

I had a hard time picking last years winnners, it is always tough for me to decide.

I will not divulge that information as of yet, but knowing these competitions, no one should find it easy to pick a winner!

Thanks to MrFixIt for adding a Jefferson to the payout!

anybody else getting the feeling it may not be such a slam dunk no-brainer this year? or will one be head and shoulders above the rest again?

Just because there has yet to be ANY trash talk (you guys are just too nice!) doesn't mean there won't be one disc standing on the heads and shoulders of the rest......... :cool:

I'm loving the way the pot is growing, Thank You Very Much to all the donors! I did have to google Jefferson though :D.

We should give octhrowberfest a subtitle, "the fall of Dan Howard" or "the rise of bigmanbailye" either one works for me ;)

I stand ready Mr. Airbrush!

This is gonna really be good, I'm psyched for the competition and looking forward to the amazing dyes that we will see here in the near future!

Wow... I can't believe this is still going. I am a little happy seeing that you guys do this every year! I remember when we started this in 09!

Just because there has yet to be ANY trash talk (you guys are just too nice!) doesn't mean there won't be one disc standing on the heads and shoulders of the rest......... :cool:

I'm loving the way the pot is growing, Thank You Very Much to all the donors! I did have to google Jefferson though :D.

JACKSON! I meant JACKSON! $20 from MrFfixIt! I didn't vote in that election either! :doh:

Our fearless leader timg has pledged TWO premium memberships to DGCR for the payout!

THANKS TIMG!!!!

I can't wait to see these dyes . I was unable to participate this year - i found out a lil late and didn't want to rush to do it . But if this event is going on next year i will be here . I would also like to add that there is a local DG store doing something called (dye for a cause ) .it's a contest . they put the dyes up for vote /then sell them auction style .all proceeds go to local charities to help buy Christmas for families . every dye that sells gets a piece plastic back (same kind you entered)the winner will a Disc package of 5 (i think ) more info look up hazyshade.com or you can find them on FB . Good luck to all of you in this contest .

DON'T FORGET: the competition ends
SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

Get your work done and your entries IN! Not many in yet, and the prize pool is still so big that your chances of winning some great swag at the LEAST are very high!