• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 OKTHROWBERFEST!

Come on everybody get those dyes in! I have the feeling there will be a lot of last minute submissions.

There always is, I'm sure this year will be no different.

Even still, if you're on the fence, you should just GET IN! Do SOMETHING, ANYTHING, you might be surprised! And right now, every entry is going home with some prizes, you've got till tomorrow at midnight, make the magic HAPPEN!

YA'LL BEST BE WORKING ON YOUR ENTRIES!
DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Done! And Bennett, getting to see all the entries as they arrive is the only part of running this little gig is that I think I'd enjoy.

Looks like a bunch of entries came in last night! I wont be checking them from my phone, but I will be back tonight to get everything in order for the voting.
Can't wait to see, and show, these masterpieces!

woot woot.. always look forward to seeing these.. if i would have ever attempted a dye im sure i would appreciate them even more but some of the work you guys do is just mind blowing.. cant wait :thmbup:

super bummed i couldnt get an entry in this year! i put up a thread 2 weeks ago asking for donations for white discs for me to dye for the contest, then send back to the person who donated me the disc. there has been a mix up at the post office and the discs that were sent to me are still lost and i havent received em. :confused: :( i still have disc to donate to a winner lmk where i need to send it! cant wait to see the dyes!

super bummed i couldnt get an entry in this year! i put up a thread 2 weeks ago asking for donations for white discs for me to dye for the contest, then send back to the person who donated me the disc. there has been a mix up at the post office and the discs that were sent to me are still lost and i havent received em. :confused: :( i still have disc to donate to a winner lmk where i need to send it! cant wait to see the dyes!

Man I wish I would of seen this. :-( I have like 3 or 4

i wasn't able to finish mine either...:( i've had some personal issues on the homefront that prevented me from having time to finish the little bit of painting i had to do....to the "dye a day thread" with it i guess....i can't wait to see the submissions though!!

I feel you, I haven't been able to do much of any cutting. Been waking up early lately just to try and get some in. Glad my submission was done months ago.

tick, tock...

Frankly, you guys intimidate me. I was not about to put one of my mass production $5.00 dyes up against the quality of work that was represented in last years contest. I can't wait to see what y'all came up with. :popcorn:

waiting patiently

andy-warhol-waiting1.jpg

Latest posts