• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

I guess it's not so much a cliff per say but a very steep incline 200 feet down into the part of the lake where Jason Voorhees drowned 30 years ago to the day.

Rebecca+Black+Friday+Jason+Voorhees+Friday+13th.jpg

About to start reserving all of my campsites and hotels for the trip out and back. **** is getting real. Chris did you start PMing these bastards, lol, where's everyone at?

As of right now, I'm scheduled to be done with my location job at the end of April. It can all change at any minute, but hopefully I'll be back and finally get a chance to play Casitas with you guys.
Got my fingers crossed.

As of right now, I'm scheduled to be done with my location job at the end of April. It can all change at any minute, but hopefully I'll be back and finally get a chance to play Casitas with you guys.
Got my fingers crossed.

Got mine crossed too brother!!! :hfive:

Hell yeah, it will be awesome to meet the man behind the art. I absolutely loved the design for last years and cannot wait to see how this years turns out once its on the discs and shirts.

Hey Snaps, can we get a tally going of who's going to make it (like we did last year)?

Or did you already do this and I missed it somewhere?

Just so I don't have to go back through and read 21 pages of this, can someone fill me in on the details? I'd like to attend, but please fill me in!!!

May 3rd-6th, camping in O since M filled up early. We are going for sites 57-64, Snappy has 57 and I have 58. There will be custom discs, artwork done by Skullboy again, and Snappy is going with Legacy discs. So far I think that's all that's been discussed.

Good to finally see the Cali folks back in the thread, I was starting to wonder if I was going to drive across the country to see Chris just sitting there all alone drinking, lol.

May 3rd-6th, camping in O since M filled up early. We are going for sites 57-64, Snappy has 57 and I have 58. There will be custom discs, artwork done by Skullboy again, and Snappy is going with Legacy discs. So far I think that's all that's been discussed.

Good to finally see the Cali folks back in the thread, I was starting to wonder if I was going to drive across the country to see Chris just sitting there all alone drinking, lol.

Well, either way we're gonna have fun! ;)

Well, either way we're gonna have fun! ;)

Hell yeah we will. I'll have at least four with me, plus sillybizz, that's enough for a party.

Brian you should try to grab a site at O as quickly as possible if you don't already have one either there or at M. I guess there is a Brewer's Fest or something that weekend so the sites are filling very fast.

Hmmm, I might be able to make it. However, I would have to leave on Saturday afternoon/evening. My girlfriend's birthday is on the 6th, and I'm sure she'll want to me to be there for saturday night's party.

Oh, I'll be there. I live much closer to Casitas now so I want to make sure that people who need to camp can.