• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Bag, Suggestions?

madman1101

Par Member
I've been playing almost 2 years now, I throw a lot of forehands on drives and usually drive around 400'.. What do you guys think of my bag/what could/should I add/remove

Putters:
JK Pro Aviar
KC Pro Aviar
Champion Rhino
DX Aviar Putter (rarely used, first ever disc, more for sentiment than anything)
Mids:
Champion Coyote
Champion Panther
2 Ace Race Zombees
Champion Shark 3
Drivers:
Champion Leopard
2 Champion Valkyrie
2 Champion Starfire (Valkyrie/Starfire are go to drivers)
Champion Monarch
Champion Mamba (rarely used, except on one hole at my home course)
Z Nuke
Avenger SS ESP

Would you suggest taking anything out? I think it works well but another opinion would be great

The better question is, what do you think you could get rid of. What type of disc do you think you need?

I could say you have too many discs. But, if you are really using all them, all the time, then that's ok.

Putters:
JK Pro Aviar
KC Pro Aviar
Champion Rhino
DROP DX Aviar Putter (rarely used, first ever disc, more for sentiment than anything)

Mids:
Champion Coyote or Champion Panther
DROP 2 Ace Race Zombees
Champion Shark 3

Drivers:
Champion Leopard
2 Champion Valkyrie
2 Champion Starfire (Valkyrie/Starfire are go to drivers)
Champion Monarch or Champion Mamba or Avenger SS ESP or get a pro valk and beat it up for something flippy
Z Nuke

I would add something Stable and slower like a Teebird/Gazelle and something overstable (Firebird, Predator, XXX, etc)

Latest posts