• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 2013 Christmas Disc, What did your shop get?

discguy42

Double Eagle Member
Just got our first Innova Christmas Dealer Disc. I knew we would get one but, I figured it would be a max weight DX Roc. Totally surprised when I pulled a super sweet lime green Star Foxbat out of the mailer:hfive:. My first thought was to wipe the stamp, dye something on it, then put it in the air! :D

Anybody plan on using their Christmas disc? Ours will just be a shop collector and remain unthrown:(. Discs are meant to fly!

What color disc and stamp did you get?

i doubt i get one this year since i haven't ordered any discs in 2013. first one i'll miss since 96 i think.

they tend to send out their newer discs rather than old stuff though so no surprise you got a foxbat.

Our shop got a grey one. With a black stamp.:\
Not very cheerful looking disc....but my boss handed it to me and said "it's yours":D
Told her I can't wait to hit a tree with it.

Mine was a Goldline-type bronze Star plastic and gold stamp.
Looks really sweet.
Weight was only 167g. Is that consistent with everyone else's disc?

Mine is lime green with a blue stamp. 166g I think. I'll probably sell it like I have in years past.

Mine was a Goldline-type bronze Star plastic and gold stamp.
Looks really sweet.
Weight was only 167g. Is that consistent with everyone else's disc?

Ours was a 175. :D I could tell it was heavier before I opened it, even with the calendar in there.

i was pleasantly surprised to receive one of these packages in the mail yesterday since this was the first year i've ordered discs from innova. mine is also a sweet 166g star foxbat. i doubt it'll work it's way into my bag but it is a glidey and straight flyer. :thmbup:

Mine was Blue with a red sparkle foil stamp. Not sure of the weight. it looked really good with the opposing dark colors and the throw back "firstrun" star stamp was a cool tough.

Lime Green with Blue Stamp, 166g

Who knows what will happen to it this year....Historically we have donated it to the local club for Winter Ice Bowl Raffle or Auction with the proceeds going to Food Bank or the Club.

It may need to be thrown a few times to see if it gets donated this year.

The pro shop in Charleston added on quite a bit of inventory...the new addition makes the shop twice its size! I don't really need anything, but I'll be likely to get a few backups to support the local scene in the near future...