• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

McBeth 99 x 1.2 = 119
Bradley Williams 95
Eric McCabe 89
Robert McCall 71
Anthony Daman 66
440 total, relied too much on locals

Was there a payout table posted? Couldn't find one.

here ya go

So, assuming that we have 30 people this is what I'm thinking or a payout structure.

1st: 8 discs
2nd: 6 discs
3rd: 4 discs
4th: 3 discs
5th: 2 discs
6th: 1 disc

Comments? Suggestions? Do you guys want a deeper payout? Maybe 7th or 8th place payouts?

Bugger, I thought that a couple local guys that did well last year might do well again, but they didn't break top 30. Oh well, still lots of tournies to play.

There was a revised payout structure posted after the one one you have quoted Brall. I think that since BButch is now included this is how it will look for 33 players.

Payout Structure
1st - 7 discs
2nd - 5 discs
3rd - 4 discs
4th - 2 discs
5th thru 8th - 1 disc
10th & 11th - Neutral (Neither send nor receive any discs)
12th thru 33rd - send one new disc

I will randomly draw who will be sending who a disc at the end of the leauge.

don't forget 9th place :)

whatever you decide will be great but i'll throw out an idea where the goal would be to get into the top 10 (you may want to check my math, i'm still hungover):
1st - 8 discs
2nd - 6 discs
3rd - 4 discs
4th - 3 discs
5th - 2 discs
6th thru 8th - 1 disc
9th & 10th - Neutral (Neither send nor receive any discs)
11th thru 33rd - send one new disc

New, Fantastical Project

Hey Guys.

I. Had. A. Kid....well my wife did, but I've also been watching a lot of basketball.

Time has gotten a little away from me and I need to hire some help collecting data. By hire, I mean 2-4 discs.. Nice ones. Not just our awesome "If You Can't Beat 'em, Pick 'em" Putters. We'll also throw in a Premium League. (~$75 value)

The basic premise of the project is finding course length of tournaments and plugging a few results into a spreadsheet.

Email me if you're interested. We appreciate all of your guys' support.

Aaron at playfantasydiscgolf dot com

Hey Guys.

I. Had. A. Kid....well my wife did, but I've also been watching a lot of basketball.

Time has gotten a little away from me and I need to hire some help collecting data. By hire, I mean 2-4 discs.. Nice ones. Not just our awesome "If You Can't Beat 'em, Pick 'em" Putters. We'll also throw in a Premium League. (~$75 value)

The basic premise of the project is finding course length of tournaments and plugging a few results into a spreadsheet.

Email me if you're interested. We appreciate all of your guys' support.

Aaron at playfantasydiscgolf dot com

i would have been all over this last season. had lots of free time.

aaron, i'd vollunteer but i don't have the free time to do it justice.

at this point i'm just trying not to DFL in this tour.

I'm having trouble with the website, not working. Anyone else having problems?

Doesn't work with chrome I guess. Got it to work with a different browser.

I just realized that with the current set up for this tourney we probably won't see a lot of movement in the standings. Oh well, should be fun to see some high scores after scores are finalized. Make yer picks!

What a wimpy field for the Glass Blown Open. Only 33 in Open?

Yep. I honestly thought there would be a bigger turnout so the settings are the same as the other tourneys. Since there isn't a deep feild there will not be quite as big of a FDG score variance for this one. Oh well, there was quite a gap between NT events so this is as good a filler as any.

..and, sorry BCR, I forgot how jumpy you were last year :D. I'm just making sure everyone has ample warning so they don't misss their picks.