• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

I already know that my picks can't lose, but I wouldn't want to win by default. Make your picks, only hours left till they close for the GBO!

Stats Pages

Boom!

Thank you again for playing Fantasy Disc Golf.

Remember that we're giving away 8 baskets this year!

Also, our 2013 project has been released. Please check out and share the STATS PAGES

This is very much a work in progress, but we are releasing several more players very soon. If you have comments or suggestions, please let us know.

thx for the update!

that stats page looks interesting. truthfully, i'm no sports guy. sports stats to me look like japanese writing. but i bet that all the sports nuts will really get a lot of great use from it. which stinks for me ;) maybe i need to learn how stats work LOL

but seriously, a stats page is a great addition and we appreciate all the hard work you do for the site.

and the prizes, well, i think it's safe to say that one of those baskets has Brall written all over it. ... just sayin'.

and back on topic to that last tournament... i, like many of you, expected little movement in the ranks. but it was the opposite. MASSIVE movement!

one piece of advice, i noticed a few of you received zero points for one of your team members and you had not picked an alt. don't forget to pick those alts! they are there to keep you from getting hosed.

bragging time:
1st tournament i was in 27th place.
2nd tournament, 22nd place.
3rd tournament, 16th.

all your discs are belong to brall

... soon

-ish

Ricky was my big let down. Picked him as captain instead of Shoestring. still got the 100 for will's win but only got 105 for Captain Wysocki who finished last cash at T14. Was hoping Tank would have finished a little higher as well.

Last edited:
Also, picks for the next tourney are open. I tried something new by dropping 50 points of the Salary Cap. Let me know your feedback for this, I know everyone is playing with the same deck of cards, but if it's too stressfull to make picks let me know and I will change it back for the one after.