• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Limited Run 8-Bit DG voting!

Which design should be the 2013 limites release?

• Picture 1: River Disc Ransom

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Picture 2: SEGA Logo

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Picture 3: Mario Main Menu

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
I like the first one, but could you bring the price down on the beer? 3.50 is a painful price.

Yeah, I tried to go for a range of old-school Nintendo, SEGA, and cult-niche with the River City Ransom.

I wish I could release all three. I really do. If all 50 of the winning design sell out, it's very possible a second design can be released. Or all three if people really get into them.

Now my question is -- will you make a 2XL (or even bigger) so I can buy one from you?

Shirts will be available up to 2X. I will not be selling them myself. A retailer will be carrying the order. Once I have the go-ahead I will be actively promoting them through that retailer.

If the full order of 50 shirts sells out, I may try to get a limited run of one of the other designs going. But that would depend on the retailer, or finding a different one who wants their own limited run.