• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Limited Run 8-Bit DG voting!

Which design should be the 2013 limites release?

• Picture 1: River Disc Ransom

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Picture 2: SEGA Logo

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Picture 3: Mario Main Menu

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters

throwfromthewoods

Double Eagle Member
So here's the deal. I'm only going to be offering a limited run of about 50 shirts for 2013. You'll only have one shot to own the 2013 design. What I'm doing here is letting the majority pick which design gets released. There are three to choose from. Voting will end at the end of April and then the shirts would be available by end of May (fingers crossed).

Thanks, and happy voting!

Attachments

• 8bitdisc_mock1.jpg
    8bitdisc_mock1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 139
  • SEGAshirt.jpg
    SEGAshirt.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 136
  • MarioShirt.jpg
    MarioShirt.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 143
You know, I've heard of problems with voting inside the Vendor forums before. I think there's a hiccup where if the person trying to vote hasn't paid for a vendor subscription or something, it won't let them.

I'll send in a message and try to get it fixed.

3rd. If not, then the 1st. Not 2nd.

You're only making 50? Is there gonna be a midnight release? PLEASE make XXL and not white, shoulders get stained to quick from the bag. (Dri-Fit?) Thanks! :)

You should slap an 8-Bit Disc Golf or 8BDG logo on this :D

Oh, and I'd love a Mario one, but I just don't like pocket logo tees. I'd vote #2 based on its simplicity and a shirt I might actually wear, but I prefer Nintendo (who doesn't? Seriously, who would choose a Sega over SNES?).

Last edited:
Voting should be fixed!

All shirts will be dri-fit. I may tweak them slightly once the design is chosen.

Only 50 total. Once I get back on my financial feet and find a means to roll this back out with enthusiasm, this design (and the first 4) may return. But it's likely this will be the only chance to own one.

I'll probably offer a time period for anyone who wants to pre-order a specific size/color to make sure they get what they want. Afer that, you'll be on your own.

Thanks again!

3rd. Mario ftw.

If money is tight, do a Kickstarter project to get an idea for pre orders and when you have x amount committed, the money is released.

The Mario Menu seems to be running away with it. I got bored and decided to tweak up the design a bit. Better? Worse?

Attachments

• marioshirt1.PNG
    marioshirt1.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
  • gobigfront.PNG
    gobigfront.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts