• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Idk if u seen the hole mtl, but its very birdie-able, and an easy par if u play 100ft jump putts. I honestly think its a very risk/ reward hole, most pros take the risk.

I haven't seen the hole which is why I won't comment on it based on the numbers of it.

However, it doesn't sound all that great.

When I hear "two jump putts is the safe play" it doesn't sound like a very skillful hole.

open should not play 200 ft holes during the world championships

Now I completely disagree with this.

Yes, there shouldn't be more than 1 or 2. But it's an element of the game.

Hole 7 at Pebble Beach, which hosts multiple US Opens, is less than 100 yards.

Now I completely disagree with this.

Yes, there shouldn't be more than 1 or 2. But it's an element of the game.

Hole 7 at Pebble Beach, which hosts multiple US Opens, is less than 100 yards.

Why do you disagree with my statement?

i like that logo for the pDGA women on twitter feed

I haven't seen the hole which is why I won't comment on it based on the numbers of it.

However, it doesn't sound all that great.

When I hear "two jump putts is the safe play" it doesn't sound like a very skillful hole.

I would only do the 2 jump putts if i was last to throw and everyone else went in the crapper. But there is a line there that pros/ams are very capable of hitting.

I don't think one hole with that scoring spread of that distance is that big of a deal....

But yes, in general I agree that a hole shouldn't produce that spread if it's that short.

But, isn't a hole that creates separation a _good_ thing? And didn't we agree anyone that got a 4 could probably have had an easy 3?

People are just upset that the birdie seems too challenging, or too luck based?

Wondering who Eckmann was sponsored as well.

Also - how old is Ragna? Per PDGA number is below 10000

no. its stupid. just cause it makes you feel like your some how equal to them (cause you suck and they sometimes do too) doesnt make it a good hole/design.

I actually dont suck and i have played that hole with success and failure. 50/50 great hole

pDGA # is because of her dad who has been around a long time.

i think i saw on facebook not too long ago about being 19 or something like that. but i may be wrong and it doesnt say her birth year

Here's some cash $$

I've worked in radio fulltime for 21 years and part time before that. I even did play by play of Disc Golf in 1993 for a recorded final for my Play by Play class.

I know over a dozen broadcasters...both from TV and Radio that would've taken a weeks vacation to do commentary or play by play in exchange for their expenses being covered.

Having traveled to the USDGC 7 out of the past 8 years and to the world's in Charlotte, I can tell you that when talking with the folks that have covered these events, they have no interest in bringing in a professional to do coverage.

I'd love to do play by play or color commentary. Even just interviews when players come off the course.
How soon can you start Herb?
herb-tarlek.jpg

8,000's are reserved for International members.

or at least a block of them are.

Last edited:
Allen putted quickly, Greenwell said "Always known as a fast player." I chuckled a bit.

pDGA # is because of her dad who has been around a long time.

i think i saw on facebook not too long ago about being 19 or something like that. but i may be wrong and it doesnt say her birth year

From Prodigy's Play Bios

Division: Women's Open
Height: 5' 8"
Year born: 1989

Latest posts