• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

this reminds me of when i was in the pizza business. people complaining that their pizza was cold after eating all but one piece and wanting a refund.
Seriously?

I was very happy with the overall product. But thats like cutting out at the last out in the World Series just because one team was obviously going to win. It's sort've the culmination of the entire week.

BRVvuCiCcAE1IGd.jpg:large

heidi68.jpg

this reminds me of when i was in the pizza business. people complaining that their pizza was cold after eating all but one piece and wanting a refund.
Seriously?

I could use this analogy.

You ate your luke warm pizza and when it came to the last slice you found a fingernail in it.

Imagine if Paul McBeth accepted the sponsorship that Prodigy offered? That sweep would have brought insane profit. I'm sure they're still doing really well anyway. lol

Mens
1. Innova
2-6. Prodigy

Womens
1, 3 and 4. Prodigy

Might want to get your facts straight feldberg is lat 64 not prodigy.

I hate to agree with the consensus after defending the coverage so much, but it's bogus that they cut the feed when they did. They've cut it early every day, and I've been fine with it. It's unacceptable that they cut the feed prior to the last putt of the entire event though.

I still feel like I got my $8 worth but am disappointed all the same.

Here's a comment from the facebook comment board for the Live Coverage. I'd venture to say this guy is right on the money about what happened.

"Just a guess here. Not defending, not excusing, and certainly not speaking for DGP...they probably did get video of the final putt and the celebration and all the interviews and what not, but because the stream is so far behind real time, when they signed off, they shut the stream off with it and the last 25-30 minutes didn't get aired. Probably the same thing that happened yesterday when the morning round cut off after hole 12. Just gotta hope they reload the whole thing in its entirety."

I still feel like I got my $8 worth but am disappointed all the same.

Because of my schedule, and the inability to sign into my DGP account two days straight, I was only able to view about 40 minutes of coverage. Total.

Needless to say, I have extreme reservations about paying next year.

Latest posts