• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Someone at PDGA is reading on here... They just edited the scorecard for LLS Blue. Scorecard is correct now.

Seems like every time the camera goes down the fairway to film discs coming in, it's nearly hit by every shot. Two straight on hole 14.

probably Steve Ganz. Hi Steve!

Last edited:
Greenwell has an agenda. he hasnt talked about Feldy or Mcbeth at all. he has been riding colglaziers jock. as well as the rest of them. u aint paying attention

Nope... just not watching with my "hatred colored glasses"... Please rewatch tonight. Maybe the glitches have you a bit confused. Both are commenting on every throw from every player... what else do you want?

In fact, he just dissed Cam about pulling his putter too early... get a life.

coach greenwell....haha.
i dont think he has been gushing too hard over prodigy this broadcast. some of the past ones are a different story tho.
just glad we get to watch people actually play disc golf this time. could careless about their biases.

No second card

Considering how close the scores were after 2 rounds, it would be nice if they could show live scores for both the 1st & 2nd cards. I'd like to see how local hero Kyle Eckmann doing.

Considering how close the scores were after 2 rounds, it would be nice if they could show live scores for both the 1st & 2nd cards. I'd like to see how local hero Kyle Eckmann doing.

Unless he fought in a war there is nothing heroic about throwing plastic discs.

Latest posts