• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Thanks for the links and info. One more question, will the footage from today be archived to watch whenever? I'd like to watch both Open rounds from today, tonight.

Yes, it's archived instantly. You can log in right now and start right at the beginning of the morning round.

For reference purposes since the archive is all on the same video loop as the live stream when it's up...

Round 2 MPO starts immediately at 0:00 on the video counter. It runs to about 241:00. Then there's a big skip in time (clicking anywhere in that gap takes you immediately to the end of it) and Round 3 MPO starts at ~315:45 and runs until 458:05.

That means Round 4 FPO will start tomorrow at about the 458:05 mark.

Anyone else notice Dean Tannock is sitting at -34 in Grandmasters???, are they playing different layouts or is his score better than the MPO leader?

Top Card

McBeth
Cale
Cam
Nikko

Doss and Feldy edged out. getting interesting. Back to being McBeth vs Prodigy haha I cant wait for the hate

Paige breaks the three way tie for the lead with that 1009 rated round.

Dean Tannock's first two rounds were amazing, 1050 and 1049 rated!

Johnny Sias is starting to run away with his division, but I'm not ready to count out Doc Rick yet.

Latest posts