• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Okay so tomorrow is airing FPO early and MPM late.

What is showing all day Friday and Saturday?

I just bought a lifetime membership to view but can't find the viewing schedule.

I'm new to this Internet thing.

Okay so tomorrow is airing FPO early and MPM late.

What is showing all day Friday and Saturday?

I just bought a lifetime membership to view but can't find the viewing schedule.

I'm new to this Internet thing.

Link to the viewing schedule-->Viewer's Guide

Schedule for Friday:
8:30AM - MPO
1:30PM - TBD (my uneducated guest is it will be either MPO or FPO depending on which has the closer battle for first)

Schedule for Saturday:
8:00 - MPO & FPO
12:00 - Final 9 (if last year is an indication, they'll show groups finishing the final hole as well as select coverage of divisions with close battles before catching up with MPO for the last few holes)

Wish they would just stick to Open. And have someone reporting on women

I'm okay watching Barry and Climo play. The FPO cards are fun to watch towards the end of the tourney because they're always tied up and it often comes down to the very last hole. Lots of tension. This early in the tournament it's not as exciting.

The shuffle is complete and has been posted online. Printed results will be posted in the hotel lobby soon.

I'm okay watching Barry and Climo play. The FPO cards are fun to watch towards the end of the tourney because they're always tied up and it often comes down to the very last hole. Lots of tension. This early in the tournament it's not as exciting.

But the Open division is what really matters. Look at the Memorial. Nobody saw beasts rd bc we were watching the Women

I can't get today's stream to load on my ipad. Is it because they are doing something to it or because apple is a piece of ****?

I can't get today's stream to load on my ipad. Is it because they are doing something to it or because apple is a piece of ****?

The stream uses a Flash player. Does your iPad have Flash installed? I don't follow the whole Apple/Adobe drama much but I know my sister's older iPad doesn't have support for Flash.

But the Open division is what really matters. Look at the Memorial. Nobody saw beasts rd bc we were watching the Women

Not true. We didn't see McBeth's round because he was on the second card. The camera was on Schusterick and the lead card. We didn't see the women at all in the final round of the Memorial.

The Open guys are only playing one round tomorrow, so they have to show someone else in the morning regardless (the ladies). Frankly, I want to see Barry and Kenny more than I want to see more of McBeast and company. We'll get to see plenty more of them on Friday and Saturday.

I think the other reason for the switched coverage is that they don't have the ability to cover the Gold course. It's long, so you need a lot of battery packs to keep the cameras running, and there might be lapses in coverage as you get to the more remote areas of the park.

Cannot believe the good weather so far. Seems like most years we are absolutely BAKING in the summer humidity now. 78 and sunny for Saturday?! Freaking incredible.

Still planning on being there Saturday...Can't wait!

Latest posts