• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Probably-
McBeth
Nikko
Cale
Doss

Preferred-
McBeth
Uli
Feldy
Doss

I will go ...

McBeth
Cale
Doss
Feldy

but really hard for me to believe that Will or Ricky wont be in the mix by the time its over.. oh and really nice to see Cale in the mix :thmbup: .. i guess i can go for the prefer list too : .. McBeth, Cale, Rico, Feldy

Last edited:
I will go ...

McBeth
Cale
Doss
Feldy

but really hard for me to believe that Will or Ricky wont be in the mix by the time its over.. oh and really nice to see Cale in the mix :thmbup: .. i guess i can go for the prefer list too : .. McBeth, Cale, Rico, Feldy

Yeah, its nice to see Cale return to the top, feel like he's been out of the loop the whole season.

^^ yeah i dont keep a very close eye on things but it has seemed like he was out of the loop.. i know he opened a shop and stuff dunno if that kept him away or what but seems like a really really good dude so nice to see him playing well too

Hope Nikko stays hot. Seems like his putting came back along with his fro.

his game is def tied to the fro.
when he cut it and started not playing up to his potential it reminded me of what happens to a cat or dog when you cut their tail off. they lose their sense of balance. hair weighs alot more than people think. so i can see everything clicking again cause he back in balance so to say again.

Everyone is picking Paul for the final card. Even though I still think Will can pull it off, McBeast is looking mighty strong for a repeat.

Everyone is picking Paul for the final card. Even though I still think Will can pull it off, McBeast is looking mighty strong for a repeat.

I've already pulled my 1x Roc3s just in case, waiting for the 2x :D

watched some of the archived stuff i missed yesterday and that footage works perfectly. I just wish they would break it up by round so i don't just have a 5 hour long block to sift through

he hasn't been out of the loop, just hasn't been touring.

He won the Majestic

yeah i havent been keeping up as much as i would like but figured he hadnt been playing much or would have heard more.. thought he won something recently just couldnt remember.. either way nice to see him out there :hfive:

watched some of the archived stuff i missed yesterday and that footage works perfectly. I just wish they would break it up by round so i don't just have a 5 hour long block to sift through

this! .. maybe we can keep track of the start and end times so easier for people to sift through it

My friend playing MPO says Wiggins threw a 700-foot shot in Round 2. 137 Boss with a tailwind. I knew all you groupees would want to know.

his game is def tied to the fro.
when he cut it and started not playing up to his potential it reminded me of what happens to a cat or dog when you cut their tail off. they lose their sense of balance. hair weighs alot more than people think. so i can see everything clicking again cause he back in balance so to say again.

fwiw i havent played as well since i chopped off all my hair either... it has to be something other then me right? :eek::p

yeah i havent been keeping up as much as i would like but figured he hadnt been playing much or would have heard more.. thought he won something recently just couldnt remember.. either way nice to see him out there :hfive:

indeed. there's not many nicer pros out there.

Latest posts