• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Japan Open

Based on the round 1 and 2 scorecards it looks like:

Feldberg 106
Lizotte 109
Climo 109
McBeast 111

Two more days to go.

Searching through the Twitter feed. Looks like Nikko shot a 50 in the second round giving him a 108. This makes the lead card Feldberg, Nikko, Climo and Lizotte to start day 2.

Searching through the Twitter feed. Looks like Nikko shot a 50 in the second round giving him a 108. This makes the lead card Feldberg, Nikko, Climo and Lizotte to start day 2.

thanks. hopefully they update the results page soon so i can see how two of our locals are doing.

Officially yes (if the trailer didn't give it away) SpinTV will be there. I'm incredibly excited to embark on my first international disc golf business trip and to cover this for everybody...also equally as excited to eat my bodyweight in sushi (which I fully plan on doing).

Also on a side note...I've played 99 courses, so my 100th will be in Japan, which is pretty cool.

What I'm NOT looking forward to is the length of the flight. Ugh.

Just wondering if there are any details of when/how exactly. I assume no live feed, but vids will be posted? Any ballpark timeline of when?

So far Spin TV is the only confirmed channel that will post footage, and that will only be of the final round. If the turnaround time is the same as it was for Masters Cup in Santa Cruz it will be a 4-5 days after the scores go final. Assuming they need to do commentary and allowing for international travel I'd expect them to be up after 7-10 days with part 1 coming a few days before part 2.

I really hope that some one is getting good footage of that card. I love to watch all those guys throw.

I HOPE THEY MAKE FIREBIRDS FOR THIS. I will search them down and then buy everyone I can.

I could have sworn Eric McCabe was playing in the Japan open but I didn't see his name on the score card?

I could have sworn Eric McCabe was playing in the Japan open but I didn't see his name on the score card?

On the latest DGAM he went over why he didn't make it to Japan. He was basically at the hotel getting ready to fly out after dealing with pretty severe headaches for the previous week. The whole night before flying he was kept awake with what was basically a crippling migraine so he scrapped the trip to Japan and made a doctors appointment. It's unfortunate but taking care of an issue like that is obviously more important than trying to deal with the time change and pain in a foreign country.

From Page 1 of the thread. these guys may be on sight filming.

They did cover the 2010 Japan Open, but I didn't want to make any promises. It looks like their turnaround on videos is a little longer than Spin TV too. Took them about 3 weeks after the Tokyo Open to release their video of it so if they have the same timetable, Spin should have the final round out by then.

Latest posts