• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Masters Cup (NT)

Royalhghnss

Double Eagle Member
Sooooo there's an NT in 3 days, and no one started a thread yet??? DGCR I am dissapoint.

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/16379

Anyway. This tournament is always awesome, and DeLaveaga has been getting spruced up for the tourney, I can't wait to get there.

CCDG (me and friends) will be recording all 3 days. We'll have 3 cameras recording, and will use them to film 3 different cards. Probably MPO, FPO, and the Masters division lead cards. Maybe MPO chase, we may switch it up a bit, but that's the plan right now.

Ben Baker and I are going to do our best to edit vids at night, so we have something up in the AM the next day. We're going to hopefully get 2 videos done each day, but at a min we'll get one done per day.

Sunday's coverage will have to wait some, as I have to drive from Santa Cruz to Paso Robles Sunday night, and then take a train to San Diego the next morning. I plan to edit the whole train ride, and then do commentary when I get to SD, with a Tuesday AM release of the final round(s).

Hope you're pumped, I am.

Ian/CCDG

Sweet! One of my favorite NTs to watch all year! GL guys :thmbup:

Love the Centralcoastdiscgolf coverage! Hope to make the lead card to get in on that. I was wondering where all the coverage is for this NT tournament. Nothing on PDGA site, nothing here? WTH?

Sweet! One of my favorite NTs to watch all year! GL guys :thmbup:

Thanks! I can't wait!

Love the Centralcoastdiscgolf coverage! Hope to make the lead card to get in on that. I was wondering where all the coverage is for this NT tournament. Nothing on PDGA site, nothing here? WTH?

Do it! Who are you and what division are you in? I can maybe try to film you on the first day if nothing else.

I also forgot to mention but I'll be putting up a little course preview vid for holes 11-14 (a tough stretch of holes).

Do it! Who are you and what division are you in? I can maybe try to film you on the first day if nothing else.

Open masters division. Mike G. If there is a good group with me you could do the first round. Don't want to bore anyone on youtube if its a weak group.

I also forgot to mention but I'll be putting up a little course preview vid for holes 11-14 (a tough stretch of holes).

Sweet, those are game changers.

Either the Lizotte card or the Rico, McCray, Tony Tran group. I can see a few of those players jumping to the lead card on Saturday.

Thanks so much!

If you would like to help the cause (much appreciated!) you can do it through paypal, [email protected], or I just opened a patreon account here http://www.patreon.com/CCDG

Thanks!

I just signed up to back you on Patreon - watch everything you shoot and I'm stoked to be able to give back.

One quick tip - looks like you have the reward set for $30 on your Patreon page, but remember that it works on donations per video, not a flat one-time pledge. So I doubt you'll have anybody agreeing to pledge $30 per video posted... well, I hope you do, but it seems unlikely :)

Will make sure to come say hi when I head up to Worlds to spectate.

Lizotte and Feldberg are on the same card. That would be a great one, especially with Lizottes recent performances.

Ya, that was going to my suggestion. Although I love to watch McBride and the young guns too.

Excited to see the coverage this year! The one from last year was my favorite Disc Golf coverage ever. Dela is my home course, so I'm biased, but the coverage was awesome. I loved the slo-mo drive segment on 16 for instance. Cool you got Ben Baker to help, I play with his Dad every week :)

I just signed up to back you on Patreon - watch everything you shoot and I'm stoked to be able to give back.

One quick tip - looks like you have the reward set for $30 on your Patreon page, but remember that it works on donations per video, not a flat one-time pledge. So I doubt you'll have anybody agreeing to pledge $30 per video posted... well, I hope you do, but it seems unlikely :)

Will make sure to come say hi when I head up to Worlds to spectate.

Thanks so much man! Both for watching, and the Patreon backing! Good lookin out on the Patreon thing, I totally overlooked that. :)

Please do say hi! I'll be filming all week.

I vote Philo's card. After his performance last year, I think he's looking to get the win.

A lame "fantasy disc golf" question.

Anyone know why no Will Shusterick in the field?

Also, any one know Cam Calglazier's injury status?

Thanks, tough too follow these things from afar.

Latest posts