• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 PDGA Elections - Vote for Bob Decker, CPA

eaglehigh99

As many of you know, the 2014 online voting for the PDGA board of directors starts on July 1. I have been on the PDGA board since January 2005 and am running for reelection. During that time, the finances and operations of the PDGA have grown and improved drastically. I would like to continue assisting in the forward movement of the PDGA and the sport of Disc Golf. After reading my election resume, I hope you will agree that I am the candidate most qualified for the job. I would greatly appreciate your vote.

You got my vote. Thanks for lending your expertise to the PDGA Bob!

been on the board since 2005 and only made 3 posts here?

Seems one would venture the boards a bit more and see what the players around the country are really talking about. just me .02

Bob is a TD and active player in his state. He has his ear to the ground more than many players versus fingers to the keyboard.

Done, good luck, and thanks for all you've done to this point!

been on the board since 2005 and only made 3 posts here?

Seems one would venture the boards a bit more and see what the players around the country are really talking about. just me .02
Judging the the content of this board lately, the players around the country just want to sit at their keyboards and complain, gossip, speculate, and proclaim one size fits all solutions to their localized disc golf problems. Not much the PDGA can do on many of those fronts as those sort of things aren't their department, nor should they be.

Having met Bob, I know he's got better things to do than engage in that sort of self-absorbed drivel. If I were PDGA current, he'd have my vote.

It's always good to let the minions know what is decided on high ... I encourage more posting from board members. Polls are also an option. Just sayin'

Judging the the content of this board lately, the players around the country just want to sit at their keyboards and complain, gossip, speculate, and proclaim one size fits all solutions to their localized disc golf problems.

......some of which include some rather fanciful financial theories.....

I thank all who have already voted for me. And ask those yet to vote, to vote for me.

I also understand the couple of comments about not participating more in these discussions. I used to spend quite a bit of time on the PDGA forums but found that, IMO, members (not minions - we are all equal) wanted to express their opinions more than listen to mine. So, since I represent those members, I have found that my time is generally better spent by simply following the discussions of others or by face-to-face discussions at tournaments.

Also, I am more active on Facebook these days (even though I tend to be more of a watcher there also).