• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Where is Barry originally from? I know he is a Wisconsin dude but anyone know where from in WI. And seeing videos from some of the Carolina courses, I can see how he would gravitate towards a course like Standing Rocks.

And the other says Sheboygan. So can anyone tell me which one it really is? The internet has failed me.

He is from Sheboygan. Learned how to play at Vollrath Park. He later lived in Stevens Point and then Menomoneee Falls (suburb of Milwaukee) for a while.

See the camera man crowding Paige as she putted? I felt like Paige had to reset due to the cameraman on her left, but that's just speculation on my part. She might have had other reasons. They did seem to be pretty close to the players a couple of times.

That roll was comical. Oh Well, Paul will have to be satisfied with beating the course record by only 1 throw, not 3(potentially).

the roll at 1:24:40 made me actually lol

Wow - that was a brutal rollaway...I can't even imagine. As I watched that land I was wondering how on earth it made it to OB as I couldn't even see any OB....then it kept going and going. Just wow.

Why did they have to show all that walking? The coverage was very good but way to much walking the play time could have been cut in half.

Walking is all they had. Golf has 18 holes they get to go back and forth to. Didn't have much else to choose from. Walking > commercial/ads.

Walking is all they had. Golf has 18 holes they get to go back and forth to. Didn't have much else to choose from. Walking > commercial/ads.

Walking = cut to another golfer or commercial. Live disc golf has a long way to go. Disc golf doesn't have the budget to cover more than one, maybe two cards effectively.

In terms of the McFly's and CCDG's of the world, it would be nice if a few of the independent filmers would pool resources and film separate cards. It would be nice to see more than the lead card, especially when you see someone jump places from another card. Unfortunately everybody seems to only want to film the lead card.

In terms of the McFly's and CCDG's of the world, it would be nice if a few of the independent filmers would pool resources and film separate cards. It would be nice to see more than the lead card, especially when you see someone jump places from another card. Unfortunately everybody seems to only want to film the lead card.

:thmbup: Few guys I think have caught on to this recently but not as much as would be neat to see.

Latest posts