• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

loving JTs vids lately - great commentary and footage! thanks for all your hard work and travel/time

Middle Creek DGC in Cary, NC. This was rnd 3 of 4 of the Midtown Chiropractic tourney. I filmed 3 rounds and McFlySoHigh edited and posted rounds 2 and 4.

NET

Also loved the 9-10 seconds display of the post-hole scores/upcoming distance; ideally the scores could have been for 4-5 seconds and another 4-5 seconds showing the distance and shape of the next hole (if the tee signs support it).

Really nice contrast despite the downpour for the first 10-11 holes.

Thanks for your skills.

NET

Also loved the 9-10 seconds display of the post-hole scores/upcoming distance; ideally the scores could have been for 4-5 seconds and another 4-5 seconds showing the distance and shape of the next hole (if the tee signs support it).

Really nice contrast despite the downpour for the first 10-11 holes.

Thanks for your skills.

Thanks tom12003,

Trying to figure out the best way to show the hole score and next hole info.
Was even thinking of keeping the scores at the top at all times. Guess I will keep experimenting.

Thanks tom12003,

Trying to figure out the best way to show the hole score and next hole info.
Was even thinking of keeping the scores at the top at all times. Guess I will keep experimenting.

The video was outstanding -- it was impressive how well you caught the flight of the discs, especially considering it seemed like off every tee was three+ different throws, thumpers/forehands/backhands/hyzer flips/etc., you caught them all.

Thanks so much.

-Paul

A lot of great stuff here lately. The European Masters was a lot of fun. And I'm glad the final day of the Raleigh tournament was dry. I felt like I had just played a round in the rain after watching that first one.

A lot of great stuff here lately. The European Masters was a lot of fun. And I'm glad the final day of the Raleigh tournament was dry. I felt like I had just played a round in the rain after watching that first one.

We lucked out after the first round. It was a great afternoon for DG.

i clicked on the live feed and saw grannys missing a 100' island green in a parking lot

i clicked on the live feed and saw grannys missing a 100' island green in a parking lot

Yes you did... this is the first time AM Worlds has had a live feed and I think it is awesome that they are not just filming lead cards.

This kind of coverage will grow the sport IMO because it shows that everyone can enjoy this game.

Latest posts