• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

On Smashboxx last night, Terry had Quah (sic) on his show from Vera Disc another tournament video group. Is there any video links for this company? Is there a company URL?

I love watching Simon play. So much fun.

Will's putt has seemed wonky for a while now; he needs to change it up or something because he would be killing it if he could putt half as well as Paul or Ricky.

I love watching Simon play. So much fun.

Will's putt has seemed wonky for a while now; he needs to change it up or something because he would be killing it if he could putt half as well as Paul or Ricky.

Yeah, Simon is one of my favorites.

It's almost painful to watch Will putt, he seems to be getting slower and slower, like he goes into this slow motion routine and the longer he stands there in his zone, the more you know he's going to miss. I don't remember him using that style a few years ago, I could be wrong though and I'm just noticing it now.

Yeah Will seems to have a hitch or hesitation in his arm that adds some whip to the putt but seems awkward and always crashes hard. In round one, his upper arm moves the elbow at the basket and the lower then follows. Towards the end, the two motions seem to blend into a more fluid motion...I don't know if that's just warming up or confidence.

Yeah. I suspect Will's lost confidence in his putting stroke. It's been rather painful to watch throughout the Memorial.

Any DX-type plastic will break in way faster allowing new players to see how the flight of a disc can change over its life.

I will say I like how this video gives some more context to Dave's freak out over the root/branch debate on here when Marty's video of this card was put up

Woo Hoo!

As an old guy, I love to watch some old guy disc golf!

Latest posts