• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

BTW, I'm loving the continued Worlds coverage. Great stuff as always... I'm not saying you should be doing WO vids instead of these at all, I'm just curious :)

Wow, you guys must have had a bunch of crews out there to get that plus masters plus multiple mpo cards per round.

Most days we had six cams out there!

Not to be a pest, but are you guys planning to do any full rounds from the Wintertime Open?

Yup! And no worries :)

BTW, I'm loving the continued Worlds coverage. Great stuff as always... I'm not saying you should be doing WO vids instead of these at all, I'm just curious :)

Thanks! Np at all!

Really enjoyed watching this, despite only counting two lefty holes :wall: (18 and 2)

Tyler is very even-handed and has many more lefty-friendly holes than you may have noticed. It was designed by a lefty.

I'll co-sign to Michael's statement. Tyler has some interesting lines, but the course as a whole should play fairly to righties and lefties. There are several double doglegs on the multi-shot holes, or holes that turn such that a lefty (or righty) hyzer-flip to flex is the real way to play them. I know that I threw a lot of flippy mids, a handful of flicks, and purposely played some "lefty" holes for par knowing I wouldn't get them, all during that layout at the Yetter.

I'm getting a video not found error. What is the name of the video so I can search it manually on youtube?

Is your browser up-to-date? I get a "Video not found" error when I try to view it in Safari 6.x.x, but it plays fine in in Safari 7.x.x and 8.x.x.

I'm using Chrome for Android and the YouTube app on a note 4. It seems to happen with about one in three video links.

Latest posts