• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I knew I forgot something from my Sub Box. Nice snag Jake!

Not a tourney and not new, but hadn't seen it on Youtube in forever. Great clinic.

after the SM3 video, i was reflecting on the back and forth talk of discing down, or disc up and power down, which is better, ect. it was nice to see the dichotomy of pete throwing a breaker on a 300ft hole and philo throwing a pd2. its exemplary of different strokes for different folks.

also wanted to know if anyone has played that private course, id like to hear their thoughts on the pipe insulation they had on the instep baskets

after the SM3 video, i was reflecting on the back and forth talk of discing down, or disc up and power down, which is better, ect. it was nice to see the dichotomy of pete throwing a breaker on a 300ft hole and philo throwing a pd2. its exemplary of different strokes for different folks.

also wanted to know if anyone has played that private course, id like to hear their thoughts on the pipe insulation they had on the instep baskets

Dude I noticed that! I guess wind could have been a factor but Philo seems to be more about powering down for certain shots like Firebird vs PD2

I also felt like Philo was being more aggressive with Drivers as opposed to fairly conservative midrange shots.

I also felt like Philo was being more aggressive with Drivers as opposed to fairly conservative midrange shots.

I noticed that as well. I guess he was in catch up mode and was playing a little more aggressively to close the gap with Eckman, who was on fire.

A little bit odd that the Finals of the Copenhagen open come out like 2 months before the 1st round, but oh well. I'm not complaining.

Although I will complain about the Paul McBeth headshots. I wanna see his shot!

The Grandmaster and Sr. Grandmaster divisions at the 2013 Worlds are highlighted in the latest episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine. Thanks to the crew at Icgm8, there is also some tasty Copenhagen Open footage to round things out.

DGL is created primarily for those interested in promoting DG locally via community and public access TV stations. There are many stations where DGL is broadcast regularly, but far more where a motivated local resident is needed to bring our game to a wider audience than ever before. Copies of the shows are free, either by mailed DVD or download from PEGmedia.org.

If you'd like to get copies for your station drop me a note. DGL also welcomes your video contributions, so if you have a course, player, club, or event to promote, let me know what you have to offer.

Best regards,

Joe

those head shots gave me the feeling the camera man has a basement full of pauls pics covering the walls. kinda creepy

Yea Lol. It reminded me of that video I think New posted last year where the cameraman gets distracted by a milf in a nearby playground. That was my biggest lol last year in that thread.

I'm sure the filmer would say it's to see his form but it's often too zoomed in for that so yah... Not a fan either.

I really hope CCDG puts out more videos this year. They provide entertaining commentary that really helps when you are watching a boring hole. I would like to see commentary on some of the other high quality videos as well.

I (respectfully) disagree. I find the CCDG guys among the most annoying DG commentators. I don't know if they do it on purpose, but they sound like a couple douchey surfer dudes. Who, in my opinion, perpetuate the stupid, burnout hippie stereotype that disc golf is trying to drop. But, to each his own...

^Central cost disc golf meng. Ever been to Cali? Its not just them... its the area'

don't hate the players hate the game. Ill listen to their personalities over your choice music anyday.

Ever listened to national sports announcers?! Talk about annoying......

^Central cost disc golf meng. Ever been to Cali? Its not just them... its the area'

don't hate the players hate the game. Ill listen to their personalities over your choice music anyday.

Ever listened to national sports announcers?! Talk about annoying......

agree. I like John Brooks too, but they are going for the ball golf thing, and I'd much rather have the dudes who play Disc Golf thing instead.

I (respectfully) disagree. I find the CCDG guys among the most annoying DG commentators. I don't know if they do it on purpose, but they sound like a couple douchey surfer dudes. Who, in my opinion, perpetuate the stupid, burnout hippie stereotype that disc golf is trying to drop. But, to each his own...

Yes because the sport needs more commentators like Cray-Cray and Greenie with their incredibly deep insight and personality :|

Your post=:gross:

I agree w tuna. Ccdg has good video but the commentary is unprofessional. Sounds like they are just goofing around. The last video (copenhagen) had a dog barking in the background for like 3 min! Not saying that crazy and greenwell are better but ccdg guys do sound like your stereotypical stoner/surfer/hippie. Some info they give is informative (disc selection, etc) but stop saying "man", "dude", and "hyzer bomb".

Latest posts