• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Well done video IMO. Very informative, big fan of the hole descriptions/distances/players shot #s.

Falling putt at 35:18 IMO.....I know you can't see the mini, looked like it to me though.

When this was posted on reddit earlier, one of the other players on the card piped in and said that while they new it was a violation they didn't call it because it wouldn't have made a difference in the standings...

apparently I jacked up the embed. Marty has a new one up of the 2014 buckhorn open

The putt from Schwebby on #8, so choice.

Does Terry Gallops own the record for most appearances in Marty vids?

There's new technology out that motocross riders and skiers,snowboarders are using to film one another as well as themselves while riding. Essentially a drone, a camera, and some tracking hardware. Check out Mindblow on youtube, #78 I believe. How awesome would tournament footage be if we had cameras tracking the disc from above or next to, or directly behind the entire flight? Rhetorical. It would be very awesome.

watched 51 of his 240 videos today. Great stuff

Looks like the course was pretty rough on them. Was that a challenging layout or just kinda bad days all around?

A bit of both, a lot of those holes were temp teepads and baskets, and then you add in all the raised baskets. Final 9 is a different story though.

Last edited:
So my buddy Derek and I will be filming the Wintertime Open at Oak Grove in Pasadena on Sunday (2 cam lead card).

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/16433

Does anyone have ideas on how to make the videos better?

Anyone you want an in the bag with?

Anyone you want interviewed? (Feel free to suggest questions)

Or really anything else, I'm open to ideas. If there's something you guys would do filming wise at a tourney, that I'm not doing, let me know! Always trying to make better vids for you guys.

Thanks!

Ian / CCDG

Latest posts