• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

CCDG links

Did I miss the links to the rest of CCDG's Dela coverage? (I watched the videos, I'm just wondering why none of you tech-savy types posted the links. :) )

Royale busting his arse for all of us and comes through with the hotness! Thanks for all the hard work!

Thank you, CCDG. Great vids and commentary.

What they get out of it is probably more than money could buy, just like most things with disc golf. It's why I love this sport.

My vote is that if Disc Golf ever becomes a televised sport, I want the CCDG guys doing the commentary for the rounds. I enjoy Eric McCabe's commentary for it's informative nature, but it seems flat. I would want Cubby too. DG Monthly and CCDG are my 2 favorite channels on YouTube with CCDG taking top honors because they don't make me wait a month between vids.

Why did Avery putt out from 2 different discs on the last hole of the second round?

Here's the story as I was caddying for him that round:

He had the absolute worst DeLa happen to him on the final round. His PD2 hyzer landed beautifully 2ft. from the pin and picked up and rolled into the OB ditch on the OTHER side of 6's basket (if you're unfamiliar with the course, 27's long pin and 6's pin are probably 70' apart with the same road behind them as OB. The fairways both play towards the road...27's fairway is also wedged between 25's and 1's fairways).

He played a provisional upshot from the ditch in the off chance that the determination would be that the OB only applied to hole 6 specifically. However, it was OB and he took a 4 instead of a 3.

awesome stuff CCDG - always appreciate you guys, really happy you started the Patreon account and I am happy/proud to support your efforts!!

Thanks!

PB did a great job. We will definitely have him back for more in the future.

Sweet commentary.

Although Patrick brown totally sounds like Steven wright....

Does he have all the erasers to all the miniature golf pencils in the world?:)

JT,
I really like the different prospective you presented compared to the CCDG. the combined footage made for great coverage.

Just wanted to point out a small error that in the grand scheme isn't a big deal but thought you may want to know. the Live scoring in the PDGA website and the score you listed for McBeth for hole 11 is incorrect. Looks like you may have missed his forehand second shot. The PDGA has him listed as taking a 2 on hole 11 and you have him taking a three and being 18 down after 11. The CCDG guys got all the shots. he took a 4 and was 17 down after 11. hit early tree and kicked left off the tee. forehand second to about 110+ out then a nova? 3rd shot to 25ish out. made the putt. No worries just letting you know.

Thanks for the vid, JT! I really enjoyed both CCDG and SpinTV's takes on the tourney. Different angles and interesting commentary makes it worth watching both. We are lucky to have so many good film crews going nowadays. Just a few years ago, the Scandinavian guys were just about the only ones putting out this kind of tourney coverage.