• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 NCDGC

No one mentioned it in the few interviews I conducted for an article I wrote about it.

Shameless plug: Here's that article. Very cool event, with a lot of hard work being put in by the students year round to make the trip. Hope you enjoy!

I'm co-oping so I couldn't make the tourney this year, but I believe that Clemson still brought three teams; our A team is really good, I'm looking forward to seeing how they do!

I did play in the tournament we (Clemson) hosted this year, and an NCDGC style tournament is a really fun thing to play in!

My buddy's son is there with the University of Cincinnati DISCats. Hope they do well!

I got paired with some discats in the first round. Nice group of guys, I know for sure that one if them made the singles finals.

Ferris State wins on the 4th hole of sudden death on the bullpen hole. They are the only college to produce a new disc and have it PDGA approved. "Imagine" that (it's actually the name of their disc).

Last edited:
Congrats to Ferris State. Great battle with University of Nevada - Reno. James Proctor (Captain for UNR) took home the individual Title.

Also CSUMB ladies bringing home the win! NorCal represented this tournament very well.

No round coverage from this, sorry guys. We are working with the organizers to make the event more media friendly next year. I believe that with some tweaks this event has the potential to be a big point of emphasis for the disc golf seasons in the future.

Latest posts