• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest – Dynamic Discs Glass Blown Open

Mocheez

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Post your prediction for the tournament champion and the top four finishers in each tournament. You will be rewarded with 5 points for every player correctly predicted in the top four plus 10 bonus points if you correctly predict the champion. If there is a two-way tie for 4th place then both 4th place finishers will be considered eligible for 5 points. Same goes for a three-way tie for 3rd place, etc.

Winner and 4 / 4 = 30 points

Incorrect Winner and 4 / 4 = 20 points

Winner and 3 / 4 = 25 points

Incorrect Winner and 3 / 4 = 15 points

Winner and 2 / 4 = 20 points

Incorrect Winner and 2 / 4 = 10 points

Winner and 1 / 4 = 15 points

Incorrect Winner and 1 / 4 = 5 points

No Winner and 0 / 4 = 0 points

There is no entry fee. Points will be tracked cumulatively and posted throughout the year. At the end of the year, I will send the winner some sort of prize (at minimum 3 newish discs). Please contact me if you or your company would like to contribute to the prize pool.

Predictions should be posted with each name on separate lines with the predicted winner listed on top as I have done below.

Entries for the GBO will be accepted until Thursday at 9:00 AM EST (scheduled start of the 1st round).

Winner for this round will receive a Dynamic Discs Thief.

Latest posts