• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest – Dynamic Discs Glass Blown Open

Live scoring is going. I wish they were broadcasting before the weekend. I would like to watch some and probably won't on the weekend.

No one would believe me, but I was considering putting eagle in my top 4, if it weren't for his poor showing at Pendaries last week... I love seeing him light it up today!

15 of us tied for first with 20 points each. You picked the winner correctly and had one other dude in there.
29 of us had just the winner for the 15 points.
2 of us got the goose egg.
till next one congrats to our 15 winners!

Last edited:
Yay! I'm number 1(of 15)! I should get extra points for having Locastro in there. I was on the bubble of picking between Feldberg and Lizotte, and I Picked lizotte and then Shusterick who got 5th. So close to wrapping this thing up and being the sole survivor!

Results

I counted 16 that had 20 points. I don't have 16 DD Thief(s) to give away so I will use overall points standings as the tiebreaker. DiscgolfStu and sjberry2017 both have 60 cumulative points. I will send the two of you a PM.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• GBO Results 1.png
    GBO Results 1.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 29
  • GBO Results 2.png
    GBO Results 2.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts