• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest - "Steady" Ed Masters Cup sponsored by DGA

McBeth
Doss
Lizotte
Rico

Hot Rounds
1. Lizotte
2. Koling
3. Lizotte

Why can't you guess mcbeth? Everyone would have the opportunity to so it doesn't make things unbalanced. That's the same as not letting you predict mcbeth to win.

It would be too easy to guess McBeth-McBeth-McBeth. Removing his name makes things a lot more interesting and should create a wider spread of results.

It would be too easy to guess McBeth-McBeth-McBeth. Removing his name makes things a lot more interesting and should create a wider spread of results.

I'm assuming that , if he does shoot a hot round, you would be going off of the second-hottest round for whichever round that was? (on a related note, did I use the word round enough in that sentence? :| )

Shouldn't we just not include McBeth at all then? It's like playing Tecmo Bowl with the LA Raiders and Bo Jackson.

Shouldn't we just not include McBeth at all then? It's like playing Tecmo Bowl with the LA Raiders and Bo Jackson.

I thought about that. Maybe we can try that for the next round. I will think of a bonus question involving McBeth just so he isn't completely removed from the picture. I don't want him to feel left out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TD.png
    TD.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 83
I thought about that. Maybe we can try that for the next round. I will think of a bonus question involving McBeth just so he isn't completely removed from the picture. I don't want him to feel left out.

Let me see if I can do the leg work for you here:

"Choose the top 4 places without McBeth. Then answer the following bonus question: Will McBeth win? Yes or no?

P.S. The answer is yes."

:D

Latest posts