• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest - Worlds

Paul McBeth
Ricky Wysocki
Nate Sexton
Dave Feldberg

Catrina Allen
Paige Pierce
Valerie Jenkins

Nate Sexton

AJ Risely

Ken Climo

Men:
Paul McBeth
Ricky Wysocki
Jeremy Koling
Nate Doss

Women:
Catrina Allen
Valerie Jenkins
Paige Pierce

Jeremy Koling

Weston Isaacs

Ken Climo

P. McBeth
W. Schusterick
J. Koling
N. Doss

C. Allen
P. Pierce
S. Hokom

Bonus #2: W. Schusterick
Bonus #3: Aaron Fahey
Bonus #4: Ken Climo

Paul McBeth
Ricky Wysocki
Nate Doss
Will Schusterick

Paige Pierce
Catrina Allen
Jessica Weese

Ricky Wysocki

Matt Bell

Climo

No further entries.

For the purposes of Bonus #2, Paul McBeth's scores will not count. So if Paul shoots the hot round, the player who shoots the next highest score will be eligible for the 5 bonus points.

Ulibarri
Shusterick
Wysocki
Then Paul Paul Paul

Paul McBeth does not count in the hot round bonus.

Also, Does the hot round bonus apply to ALL the rounds including semis and the Final ?

I will assume ( :p ) yes, just asking to make sure.

Bump for score keeping too! :thmbup:

Matt Bell won the b pool, he was originally a 1000 plus player in the b pool due to late registration, but for some odd reason they changed him to the a pool as if he started in the b pool after the shuffle.

Matt Bell won the b pool, he was originally a 1000 plus player in the b pool due to late registration, but for some odd reason they changed him to the a pool as if he started in the b pool after the shuffle.

Man- I think that's a 53 point round here- missed 2nd place women's and 4th place men's- everything else nailed.

So do we get Matt Bell's points or not? If not, I'm starting several threads to voice my displeasure! ;)

I think here are the low rounds. Don't know if he is counting the Semis and the Finals though.

Round #1-Uli=55
#2-Shusterick=51
#3-Wysocki=53
#4-Nate Sexton=54
#5-Manabu Kajiyama=54
Semis- three way tie=56
Logan Bowers/Mathew Orum/Steve Brinster
Finals-Shusterick=26

Last edited:
The unofficial results show Castro as the first B pool winner. When do the official results come out?

At what point did they switch Matt Bell to the A pool? Before or after the tourney started?