• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

Well pee on my boobs and call me shirley this is the best/funniest video ever.

5 stars!n Thank you CCDG

Stoked you guys like it! Huge thanks to the Paul and the guys for putting this together.

Nate's commitment to the bit is awesome! Killed me the whole round.

Part 2 should be up I'm guessing around 3 pm PST. At the end is an in the bag with each of them. (and about a million throws off Top of the World)

Stoked you guys like it! Huge thanks to the Paul and the guys for putting this together.

Nate's commitment to the bit is awesome! Killed me the whole round.

Part 2 should be up I'm guessing around 3 pm PST. At the end is an in the bag with each of them. (and about a million throws off Top of the World)

Good job, Ian ... a nice change of pace and entertaining. Nate was great; I'm sure he worked on his "farmer's tan" for weeks just for this video, eh? I noticed that you stopped asking him about the wind ... did he scare you? ;)

Good job, Ian ... a nice change of pace and entertaining. Nate was great; I'm sure he worked on his "farmer's tan" for weeks just for this video, eh? I noticed that you stopped asking him about the wind ... did he scare you? ;)

Thanks! Nate was solid comedic gold the entire round.

I reference that tan in the epilogue. I think you'll dig it :p

I ask him one more time in part 2 on the first hole. It doesn't go well.

Yeah, that Simahawk was pretty awesome; really looking forward to part two, they all absolutely nailed it with the "challenge"

What is a Simahawk... technically? A scoobie on an spike anny?

its when you throw an understable disc on a roller line high enough that it doesnt hit the ground and roll, but instead keeps flipping till it lands upside down on the ground. the first person i ever saw throw this shot was dave feldberg. you have to have a lot of power to be able to throw it.

its when you throw an understable disc on a roller line high enough that it doesnt hit the ground and roll, but instead keeps flipping till it lands upside down on the ground. the first person i ever saw throw this shot was dave feldberg. you have to have a lot of power to be able to throw it.

Ah, I've done this with Ultimate frisbees on the practice field.

I am now convinced that PM could score better than me with a garbage can lid and putting with a dinner plate.

Just awesome.

Fun to watch, Thanks!!

I was hoping to see some Zephyr action, rats. And if Nate was supposed to be throwing discs from the 80's, he was fudging a bit with the Phenix. It didn't come out until 90-91.

But it was still a whole lot of fun to watch. It's good to see a video with these guys goofing around. You get to see a different side of them than the usual tourney video.

That was an awesome video. A few things I loved to see:
- Simon on his crazy lines that somehow magically seemed to work out.
- Paul putting up a -3 with that crazy bag.
- Condor love. Wow. Pretty sure a few of those park jobs were better than most of the players were doing during the tourney with their real bags.
- 4 top guys having fun and being themselves outside of the normal setting we get to see.

Kudos to CCDG, the 4 players, and whoever's brainchild this one was.

Welp. Looks like a McPro Condor needs to happen now.

How can he not bag that disc after the way he was destroying DeLa with it???

Also sweet to see simon canning some huge death putts, like the one on hole 2.

Welp. Looks like a McPro Condor needs to happen now.

How can he not bag that disc after the way he was destroying DeLa with it???

Pretty sure the same reasons many of us that love the condor don't bag one. We can throw the same lines, with better wind resistance and glide control with a mid or putter.

Latest posts