• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 US Masters in Charlotte

You ruin it for us whiner lefties!!!!!! I don't have the power for getting 4 with a backhand so I'm forehanding and playing for 3. I know they are cleaned up 15 a bunch from when I played it for the CAC but what did you throw to get that one?

Pretty new old Champion Stingray. First round I faded out right and hit a huge 45 foot anny putt uphill. Probably the most excited I got all day. Second round I had my worst shank of the weekend, hit a gap I didn't even see because it was around a tree, and got 200 ft. missed a 60 ft hyzer so drop in par.

First round I faded out right and hit a huge 45 foot anny putt uphill. Probably the most excited I got all day.
That was 2 huge putts in a row. 35ish footer on 14 then bang that 45 footer on 15. that 14 down first round was fun to watch Matt, even it you did get 10 strokes on me during it:D:clap::hfive:

One of my least favorite things about having to change hole 15 is the replacement of a lefty friendly hole with one that was not. Unfortunately the area we had to use didn't lend itself to a left to right shot and if we added another straighter hole Avery may have had a stroke next time he played there

coulda gone for a split fairway there... that hole is not a good replacement for a lefty hole... even if it's a lefty hole that is set up for righties to throw almost any shot and get an easy three. Tuck the basket in the woods to the right and it would have removed erosion concerns and been a better lefty shot.

coulda gone for a split fairway there... that hole is not a good replacement for a lefty hole... even if it's a lefty hole that is set up for righties to throw almost any shot and get an easy three. Tuck the basket in the woods to the right and it would have removed erosion concerns and been a better lefty shot.

Parks director is an arborist...... We've already cut to many trees for his liking so a double fairway isn't really and option

A particularly low hanging limb that is RIGHT IN THE LEFTY LINE for Bradford hole 4 (uphill righty hyzer) almost cost me two strokes, but in the end only cost one. I clipped it in the exact same spot both rounds on birdie bids. First one landed 15 feet, second snagged the limb and left me with a 60 footer. Cost me -27 for the day... -14 first round, -12 second.

I birdied EVERY HOLE at Bradford on Saturday. Never threw a sidearm.

Wish I could've seen that. I LOVE Bradford, even though I haven't gotten to play since all the changes. Course looked EXCELLENT on camera.

Also, kudos for being able to get in range on #4 with a Stingray....I can throw over 400', but that hole needs at least a Leopard from me, and sometimes even more to get up the hill on that line.

You lefties should ask the course maintainers to smooth out that ground on 4 so you can BH roll it. ;)

Get to work, Schleppy. :D

One of my least favorite things about having to change hole 15 is the replacement of a lefty friendly hole with one that was not. Unfortunately the area we had to use didn't lend itself to a left to right shot and if we added another straighter hole Avery may have had a stroke next time he played there

This is two of the many reasons why I love you.

Wish I could've seen that. I LOVE Bradford, even though I haven't gotten to play since all the changes. Course looked EXCELLENT on camera.

Also, kudos for being able to get in range on #4 with a Stingray....I can throw over 400', but that hole needs at least a Leopard from me, and sometimes even more to get up the hill on that line.

Get to work, Schleppy. :D

This is two of the many reasons why I love you.

3rd is his giant head and see through skin?