• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera just got him! He got some work ahead of him after that three putt

That was such an aggressive run by him in the first place. He's lucky the first putt didn't go OB and make it even worse. I don't think that kid has any layups in him

McBeast is looking really good. 5 for 5 so far with lots of birdie opportunities left

Is everyone's signal choppy? Or is it just my lame computer/internet?....

The audio is fine but the picture keeps sticking...

Paul with a good chance to catch nikko on the last 5 holes. That bogey kinda killed him

I think lizotte finished at 12 under, Wysocki at 9 down, and schusterick minus 6. Nikko is sitting at 13 under in the lead.

Paul with an extremely ho-hum -13 to tie nikko for the lead. That kid makes playing the lights out look so boring and routine. 14 birds, 1 bogey, 3 pars.

What is will's problem? Extreme nosedive since joining prodigy.

he wasn't an elite putter with innova but it wasn't awful. seems weird that the switch coincided with the plastic change.

his rating has steadily plummeted once he went all prodigy.

Paul just doesn't misfire like other mere mortals. The bogey, I think he would admit, was a mental mistake. Fun to watch, Madison did a really good job.

Paul just doesn't misfire like other mere mortals. The bogey, I think he would admit, was a mental mistake. Fun to watch, Madison did a really good job.

I'm not sure how that bogey was a mental mistake. It was a very difficult put that he almost made, the headwind just gave him an extra inch of lift. Then it was slightly bad luck that he went OB on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.