• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 MVP CIRCUIT

Bhopkins1311

Bogey Member
2016 MVP Circuit

The 2016 MVP Circuit is coming around to one of my favorite courses, 3 discs some goodies and a tournament...just signed up. Now this will be my first tournament.. any tips? But my main question has anyone played this before? Can anyone review the discs? Actually ive never even thrown MVP before (my bag consists of innova discmania discraft and westside so far). Any thoughts?

Players Pack:
•Unreleased "Relay" 16mm Understable Fairway Driver in Neutron Plastic
•Tangent Midrange Driver in Plasma Plastic
•Atom Putt & Approach in Electron Plastic
•Swag Pack with MVP Koozie, Wristband, and Vinyl Sticker
•Retail value over $60!

Relay Fairway Driver
Neutron Plastic
•Durable & Grippy
•Vivid Opaque Core
•Our original Premium material
16mm Rim Fairway Driver Class
•Balances distance and throwability
•Built for precision placement drives
This will be the debut model of our beginner-friendly 16mm driver class, built especially for The Circuit.

Tangent Midrange:
Plasma Plastic
•Durable, Semi-Gummy, Extremely Grippy
•Metallic, Pearlescent, and Color-Shift FX in some colors
•NEW Advanced Ultra-Premium material
12mm Rim Midrange Class
•Easy to throw small-diameter midrange drivers
•Responsive neutral flight for broad power spectrum

Atom Putt & Approach
Electron Plastic
•Wearable & Extremely Grippy
•All-Weather Medium & Soft blends
•NEW Baseline Putter material
10mm Rim Putt & Approach Class
•Shallow putter feel with large flight plate
•Remarkable line-holding for putting or long approach

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Yep, it sure is.

This year -

2016 Player's Pack

The 2016 MVP Circuit is an event designed to promote disc golf to new players, introduce players to the MVP Disc Sports brand and products, and serve as a gathering for existing MVP Fans. 2016 is the second year of the MVP Circuit, with over 90 events in its first year.

Recommended entry fee for an MVP Circuit event is $30. This includes a Player's Pack worth over $60, one round of competitive golf, and numerous side games with prizes on the line.

Player's Pack includes:

Signal 16mm Understable Fairway Driver in Neutron Plastic
Matrix Midrange Driver in Proton Plastic
Spin Putt & Approach in Electron Plastic
Swag Pack with MVP Woven Lanyard, MVP Carabiner, and MVP Vinyl Sticker
Retail value over $60!

Standard Prize Pack items (to be divided by the Event Director) include an option of: MVP plastic (10 Circuit discs assortment), two Nucleus Tournament Bags, or a Black Hole™ Pro, as well as a large metal disc with a unique MVP Circuit Champion stamp. Prizes may be given for the winners of the round, as well as winners of Putter Olympics and the Driver Showcase.

I'm running one of these in Asheboro, NC on June 4. If any of you local guys want to get in on the action, please do. I'm using the money raised to help ease the medical expenses of a disc golfing buddy and his son that were in a head-on collision a week before Thanksgiving. Probably won't be much but every little bit helps and the player's pack sounds like a good trio of discs.

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2016_MVP_Circuit_Fundraiser

Latest posts