• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Prediction Contest - KCO

discallday

Birdie Member
The 2016 Kansas City Wide Open

Boy, were there a lot of boring predictions last time, myself included. But with McBeth and Sexton out of the country, this KC tournament might appear to be wide o… Oh, wait, Cam Todd is the new big thing. At least there are three other places that will be interesting. :popcorn:

Tournament starts Friday, May 6th, so get your picks in before then.

GBO results should post sometime tomorrow.

MPO Directions:

Pick any four players in any order. Be sure to use first names or initials for any common names.

Points will be awarded as shown below:

1st Place - 10 points
2nd Place - 8 points
3rd Place - 6 points
4th Place - 4 points
5th Place - 2 points

If your four players finish 1-2-3-4, you get 28 points.

FPO Directions

Pick any two players in any order. Be sure to use first names or initials for any common names.

1st Place - 5 points
2nd Place - 3 points
3rd Place - 1 point

If your two players finish 1-2, you get 8 points.

KCWO Bonus

Who's taking home first place in MPO? - 4 points

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/22243

MPO:

1) Wysocki
2) McMahon
3) Locastro
4) Doss

FPO:
1) Pierce
2) C. Allen
3) Weese

KCWO Bonus (kinda seems redundant): Wysocki

Locastro
Wysocki
McMahon
Brathwaite

C. Allen
Pierce
Weese

Nikko

R. Wysocki
W. Schusterick
P. Brathwaite
N. Locastro

Catrina Allen
Pagie Pierce

Ricky Wysocki FTW

MPO

Ricky Wysocki
Nikko Locastro
Eagle McMahon
Philo Braithwaite

FPO

Paige Pierce
Catrina Allen
Paige Bjerkaas

Bonus (Winner)

Ricky Wysocki

You dudes are only supposed to pick TWO girls, Not THREE. Just a heads up.

Philo
Doss
Wysocki
Shusterick

FPO
Page Pierce
Catrina Allen

Overall winner:
Richard Wysocki

MPO:

Wysocki
Brathwaite
Koling
D Owens

FPO:

Cat Allen
Val Jenkins

Bonus:

Wysocki

You dudes are only supposed to pick TWO girls, Not THREE. Just a heads up.

But then how do you get your 2pts for 5th in mpo and 1pt for 3rd in fpo. And I don't understand the bonus, who will win mpo, isn't that who you picked for first mpo already?

Forgive me, I'm tired, and there's probably a reasonable answer to my question.

But then how do you get your 2pts for 5th in mpo and 1pt for 3rd in fpo. And I don't understand the bonus, who will win mpo, isn't that who you picked for first mpo already?

Forgive me, I'm tired, and there's probably a reasonable answer to my question.

Your picks can be random and then you get the points based off the finish...the picks are not based on your exact order. If that was the case this would be real hard and would suck having to pick EXACT finishing order.

So if you pick 4 dudes and one of your guys comes in 5th place you get points...you are not picking him to finish in that spot to start...easy enough.

And yes, my lists are not in in any particular order when I do my pics.

I think the opening post is pretty clear for the rules. I love to see people post WAY after the deadlines too :doh:.

Last edited:
Your picks can be random and then you get the points based off the finish...the picks are not based on your exact order. If that was the case this would be real hard and would suck having to pick EXACT finishing order.

So if you pick 4 dudes and one of your guys comes in 5th place you get points...you are not picking him to finish in that spot to start...easy enough.

And yes, my lists are not in in any particular order when I do my pics.

I think the opening post is pretty clear for the rules. I love to see people post WAY after the deadlines too :doh:.

Missed my edit window @IDG, and my lack of Imogees don't show me actually trying to be helpful and NOT a Dick-Bag :eek:!

Wysocki
Todd
McCabe
Orum

Catrina Allen
Pierce

Wysocki

Missed my edit window @IDG, and my lack of Imogees don't show me actually trying to be helpful and NOT a Dick-Bag :eek:!

No problem. I don't "play" fantasy sports or things like this, so I just thought I'd ask. :|

Latest posts