• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

Also keep in mind that there are a bunch of other groups out there who didn't get put on the live scoring. Rico, Rovere, Nikko, Orum are all out there and nearly finished if not already done. All those dudes plus others are capable of shredding it up out there.

mcbeast mcbeasting, here is hoping ricky can keep pace somewhat

looking at the course and how it is playing, i would hope even an absurd round would not be rated absurdly high. so few bogey threats on the course. drive clean(ish), putt good(ish) and there isn't much risk of punishment

thats not to say that beating an entire field of other tough pros by 8 (for example) is not a completely crushing feat. just that it happening at a course like morraine at last years worlds would be even more of a feat imo

regardless, super excited to catch all of the action in every division this week!

and a big thanks to dynamic, and all the crews there filming the action!

get em barsby!

When is it the windiest there? Could play a big factor with the widespread tee times. Until second day I guess...

-14 (47) might get McBeth to 1100. A -18 (43) might get him to match his record round at Fountain over 1130.

He blew it...

... he got par on a hole only 1 person has birdied so far lol...

...back on track birdie on no15 -14 thru 15

Last edited:
He should ace run it. I mean why not? He is still gonna have the lead unless someone else shoots -14 or 15...

..Maybe he did go for it he got a par on 18, lol.

Yo Chuck you guys should have OB indicators on this...

Last edited: