• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

Betting Marty covers Catrina's card today, actually. Based on what Terry said on his podcast last night, Smashboxx (live) and Jomez (edited) is on MPO lead card, CCDG is on the chase card, so Marty will likely cover the FPO leader group.

Yay jomez lead card coverage. I hope he and Ian keep up the "ccdg commentary take over" they've done a few times this year. Tho I'm sure Ian has enough on his plate already. Just checked the facebooks, and CCDG says they are doing MPO Chase card and/ or FPO lead all week. Sounds like we should get edited coverage of every MPO lead ahd Chase card and every fpo lead. Works for me!

It is a shame what has happened to Will's putt. It's like watching a nervous public speaker. He needs an intervention from some kind of guru.

I take no enjoyment from saying so. I am a bad putter myself and completely sympathetic.

Betting Marty covers Catrina's card today, actually. Based on what Terry said on his podcast last night, Smashboxx (live) and Jomez (edited) is on MPO lead card, CCDG is on the chase card, so Marty will likely cover the FPO leader group.

I think I read that CCDG is covering FPO lead card as well as MPO chase card

I wonder if anyone is filming the 3rd card today. Would be very interested to see some of the crazy putts from these guys:

Eagle McMahon- Best 18 year old putter in the world.
Matt Bell - Won the putting competition this year.
Cam Todd - Creator of "The Art of Putting" DVD.
Matt Orum - One of the most talented unorthodox putters.

We are. We've got chase and thrid card today.

Who's all out filming other then marty and Terry?

Us and Jomez

Pretty sure CCDG and Jomez are out there. Unfortunately, if Marty is following Will, his coverage won't be as important to watch......

Marty is floating, so he can take any card he wants that's not lead or chase. Today he's filming FPO lead, so our FPO crew will be on third card of MPO. If he doesn't take FPO we will.

Yay jomez lead card coverage. I hope he and Ian keep up the "ccdg commentary take over" they've done a few times this year. Tho I'm sure Ian has enough on his plate already. Just checked the facebooks, and CCDG says they are doing MPO Chase card and/ or FPO lead all week. Sounds like we should get edited coverage of every MPO lead ahd Chase card and every fpo lead. Works for me!

No me on Jomez, but you're in for a treat. Sexton and Steve Hill (best journalist in DG) will be doing commentary for them.

I'll be doing commentary on chase card with Johnny Football (Cory). Crazy enough I'm not actually there though. Might do commentary on FPO lead instead if that's more excising. Depends on how stuff shakes out.

Cory and I just wrapped up commentary. Cory and Peter are slapping the VO and the vid together, then render and upload. I'd guess 3 or 4 hours from now. Maybe sooner. I'm also uploading the no commentary version if you prefer that.

It is a shame what has happened to Will's putt. It's like watching a nervous public speaker. He needs an intervention from some kind of guru.

I take no enjoyment from saying so. I am a bad putter myself and completely sympathetic.

Seriously. After watching his first round he could have easily saved himself 4 or 5 strokes had he made his putts inside the circle. He's my favorite pro as he's a local and I've met him a few times, so it's disappointing watching him struggle like that.

McBeth's slow to start today after a blistering round yesterday you say? Hmmm...:\

Thank goodness there's still a lot of golf left in the event.

I am pushing for him to get his fifth so don't start calling me a hater.

He'll get a fifth no doubt (or are you talking about in a row?), but I hope someone else wins this year. I think it'd be a good shakeup.

Latest posts