• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Gentlemen's Club Challenge & Adidas

Did Feldberg withdraw? Is he still hurt? Last I had looked he had registered but not there anymore.

It is a short par 4 with three separate islands (two layups and the green). If you miss an island with your drive, you go to the drop zone on the first island, any later throws that miss an island (including a roll-away putt) and you go to a DZ on the second island.

That's not right, the hole by hole map is pretty clear. Once you come to rest on the final island any OB's are taken from where it went out.

Speaking of this hole, anyone have some pictures? Cant tell from the map it it's an open hole or if it has tree's blocking the straight shot.

Pumped about this event. Pumped about pro disc golf in 2017. Pumped about YouTube - CCDG, Smashboxx, Jomez and the like.

I told my wife how pumped I was and she gave me a less than thrilled courtesy nod. I will put live coverage on the big screen. I will do it.

My wife will have seen most of it and still have it on the big screen when I get home from work......just saying

Just a thanks. There have been a couple of players comment on getting to Vegas and what they are doing. It ties this thread closer to the event making it more exciting to come here.

Here's a more detailed way of showing the chances of winning.

attachment.php

Attachments

• GCCWM.png
    GCCWM.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 288
Getting into Vegas with maybe enough time to walk a course later today. Can't wait to be out there and hopefully avoid too much struggle golf.

Go Gyro!:D Go get'em.

Here's a more detailed way of showing the chances of winning.

attachment.php

I think this is Eagle's show... After what happened down under, I just think he will be on a mission this week.

Is there a page / link / etc detailing all of the video coverage live or next day, that will be put in motion? If not....would anyone care to condense it all into a reply here? Thx.

and shameless plug - tune in to SpinTV for your coverage fix!

Livestreaming, MPO, and FPO coverage all in one place! Plus social media via our Facebook Page and our new Instagram account (@SpinTVdg).

May want to add those links to your signature. ;)

That's not right, the hole by hole map is pretty clear. Once you come to rest on the final island any OB's are taken from where it went out.

Speaking of this hole, anyone have some pictures? Cant tell from the map it it's an open hole or if it has tree's blocking the straight shot.

I played this last year and it is a lot harder than it looks because even though it is mostly open (there are some low lying shrubs between islands, but you have to throw over them anyways) it is down hill and the last island is really small. I tried to go safe and pitched up to the first two islands, but my third shot looked safe as it hit the front of the island but the down hill momentum carried it OB and ended up with a six. Two of the other guys on my card went for the second island and both rolled OB, the fourth guy went for the last island and hyzered out completely.