• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Prediction Contest - Masters

discallday

Birdie Member
MPO Directions
Pick four players. Your first player listed is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). The order of your remaining selections is not significant. Use first names or initials for any common names.

McBeth and Wysocki are the favorites. +4 for each of these players excluded from your prediction.

1st Place - 7 points
2nd Place - 6 points
3rd Place - 5 points
4th Place - 4 points
5th Place - 3 points
6th Place - 2 points
7th Place - 1 point

FPO Directions
Pick three (3) players. Your first player is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). Be sure to use first names or initials for any common names.

+3 points for each sub-950 player included.

1st Place - 5 points
2nd Place - 4 points
3rd Place - 3 points
4th Place - 2 point
5th Place - 1 point

Steady Ed Bonus - 4 points
Which one player will play the most steady golf this weekend? We're looking for the player whose round ratings' standard deviation is the lowest. This player can be in ANY of the divisions. We reserve the right to be generous with these bonus points if more than one selected player shoots STEADY throughout the tournament.

Here's the registration list.

Predictions are due at 11:59 PM on Thursday

McBeth
Wysocki
Doss
Locastro

V. Jenkins
C. Allen
J. Allen

M. Bailey, most steady

McBeth
Anthon
Wysocki
Doss

Pierce
Jenkins
Hokom

Proctor

I got 31 points with out the bonus.

What player got the Steady award? I haven't combed thru the ratings yet...

What is up with the lack of participation here this year? Is thing dead? Do we need to shoot it and move on?

I got 31 points with out the bonus.

What player got the Steady award? I haven't combed thru the ratings yet...

What is up with the lack of participation here this year? Is thing dead? Do we need to shoot it and move on?

I'm figuring out the calcs (and bonus) now.
Not sure about the low participation. Maybe I'm not inputting the scores fast enough to maintain people's interest, though I think I am doing it about as quickly as I said I would.
BSF thread is live, with a link on the home page. There's some activity on it, though maybe not enough to justify keeping this thing alive.

dj did better than he said (probably forgot a 2 point bonus somewhere), and is still in first place. TimSyl jumped up a bit with his good picks, including M. Bailey for steady player. Proctor was the least steady player chosen.
The three newcomers did quite respectably.
After my first place last time, I came in last place.

Get those picks in for BSF!

Attachments

• 2017Mast1.png
    2017Mast1.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2017Mast2.png
    2017Mast2.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts