• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIPS AT BOWLING GREEN

Yes we should be informed of the Riverview course so players from far away have an idea not just the locals

Edmonson County Long map and info

Here is the map and hole rules for your information. Final edit of rules will be in program.

Attachments

• Edmonson County DGC LONG.jpg
    Edmonson County DGC LONG.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Edmonson co long rules.JPG
    Edmonson co long rules.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 45
Riverview final design and map will be set soon - no, the locals do not know it - will finalize today, hope to build in a week.

For players who camp, any disc friendly campgrounds in BG area?

Campgrounds populated by players?

The KOA campground is right across the street from the Basil Griffin course. Back in the tent area some of the people set up a small glow course sometimes...Between the cabins, camper and tent areas there should be at least a couple dozen discers there...

KOA

Yes, the KOA is an awesome place to camp at Ams. This will be my 7th Ams, and we've been at KOA the last 3 or 4 years. Probably 70% DGers if not more.

Riverview

Here is the course - first posted here (no locals have seen it yet!)

Sleeves go in this weekend - T-2 Prodigy baskets soon afterwards.

Tees are on cart path - and lots of OB with on or across cart path to keep risk / reward options available.

Attachments

• Riverview am champ.jpg
    Riverview am champ.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Riverview 2018 am scorecard.JPG
    Riverview 2018 am scorecard.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 41
Latitude doubles at Hobson Grove

Official hole pars are in the program you will get when you check in

Is there somewhere we can find official tournament course pars?

I can try to help using whats been used in the past

Basil Griffin 54
Lovers Lane 57
Kereiakes 57
Hobson 55
Preston Miller 54
Phil Moore 60
White 60

Of course it has varied if there were course/hole changes or basket changes due to weather and such.

I know Kereiakes is cart-friendly. How about the rest of the Am Masters 40+ courses, Chalybeate, Franklin, and Phil Moore?

According to the icons on their course pages here, Chaly is not cart friendly. Frank and Phil are very cart friendly. I haven't played any of those tho...

Chalybeate has a few holes that play steeply down, up & side hill where a cart would be a pain (including a steep stair climb), but 2/3rds of the course is really cart friendly. The only thing I want to say about Phil Moore DGC is it's not friendly. Probably friendlier to carts than to a noodle arm like me. Haven't played Franklin.

I know Kereiakes is cart-friendly. How about the rest of the Am Masters 40+ courses, Chalybeate, Franklin, and Phil Moore?

I have not played Chalybeate yet but the other 3 courses for Am Masters are very cart friendly. Sounds like Chalybeate might be a little rough but probably worth taking the cart especially because it's the last round and I'll be tired.

Franklin is very cart friendly. Phil Moore as well mostly. Chaly you'll need to have someone help you get the cart up the stairs on hole 7 (pictured).

5001fb63.jpg

Latest posts