• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 PDGA Charlotte Am Worlds Tour!!!!

As soon as there's enough evening light (mid-Marchish) we have leagues scheduled every weekday/night. Some rotate, others are the same course each week.
They are all PDGA leagues? If so, that's great! If not, my point was PDGA sanctioning would be another way to earn points towards Worlds.

They are all PDGA leagues? If so, that's great! If not, my point was PDGA sanctioning would be another way to earn points towards Worlds.

No, some are doubles and others handicap leagues. Not sure if/how we could do PDGA ratings on those.

No, some are doubles and others handicap leagues. Not sure if/how we could do PDGA ratings on those.
It's more about earning points for Worlds than ratings. PDGA leagues can be run using whatever handicap format you prefer and it also produces points and ratings.

Hornet's Nest B tier is full, waitlist has started. This is going to be a great event, custom stamped discs with Skeet's artwork as well as custom made trophies made by David French!

Those trophies by French will also be available for our Renaissance B tier on 3/18-19 as well as custom tourney stamped discs by Skeet.

Do yall do any players packs for the C-tiers, or is it just a payout deal? I'm trying to convince myself to make the trek over to Charlotte for the Bradford or RL Smith C-tier.

Do yall do any players packs for the C-tiers, or is it just a payout deal? I'm trying to convince myself to make the trek over to Charlotte for the Bradford or RL Smith C-tier.

At monthly Charlotte club meeting last night Austin said Disc Golf Ventures C-Tiers have no players pack or trophies and 100% payout to the top 50% of finishers. Their B-Tiers will be trophy only, have players packs that meet/exceed entry value and emphasize points acquisition.

We decided to offer 2 different payouts for B & C tier events, just like Spinthrift mentioned....B tiers will have custom stamped tournament discs by Skeet in the players packs as well as unique trophies from David French, local artist/2002 Am Worlds Champion. For our C tiers, we are going to do 100% payout of net entry fees for the top 50% of each Am division. Hope that helps, thanks!