• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My July 2021 Road Trip Recap

Man, east TN took a beating on that ranking.

Really?? Panther Creek at 3. Harmon Hills way up the list. Frank Lorino and Cherokee in there as well. Every course in this top 40 is a very good (or better) course. Anything on there is a positive, not a negative. There are some that didn't even make it that are pretty highly rated. I would say I really enjoyed East TN. LOL. I guess it's all about perspective.

I know it's a full plate when you are in Raleigh area, but I see you didn't hit Rock Ridge in Pittsboro this trip. I've played Buckhorn a lot over the years, but not nearly as much since Rock Ridge went in. [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's a full plate when you are in Raleigh area, but I see you didn't hit Rock Ridge in Pittsboro this trip. I've played Buckhorn a lot over the years, but not nearly as much since Rock Ridge went in. [emoji106][emoji41]

I played Rock Ridge passing through in 2017. It was nice. Not quite nice enough for me to care to make a point to go play it again. It's actually quite low on my list of John Houck courses-- mainly just because all of his are so awesome. It would be in my top 20 on this trip if I placed it with these though.

Hobbs Farm in Carollton GA? [emoji106][emoji41]

Really?? Panther Creek at 3. Harmon Hills way up the list. Frank Lorino and Cherokee in there as well. Every course in this top 40 is a very good (or better) course. Anything on there is a positive, not a negative. There are some that didn't even make it that are pretty highly rated. I would say I really enjoyed East TN. LOL. I guess it's all about perspective.

Fair enough. I kind of forgot that you played as many courses as you did, so I was sort of thinking from a Harmon Hills mid-pack, Clayton 39 of 40 perspective. And being from here, you get used to hearing everyone hype up the courses.

I think it might actually be in Virginia, but Steele Creek is a course that I really enjoyed and think is underrated.

Don't nitpick too much. It's so hard to rank courses. I'm sure I could easily move every course on the list up or down 5 spots.
I understand completely and and feel your "pain."

Very impressed !!

What was highest total on one hole?
How many ace's ??
Disc lost?? Obviously, you didn't have time to look for any !!
Congrats !!

Latest posts