• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 Pro Worlds Picks

MPO winner Gannon Buhr
PMcB, Eagle, Conrad, KJ

FLO winner Paige Pierce
Kristin, Cat, Valerie, Evelina

I agree. 5 rounds is a big deal and one reason Paul is dominant. A healthy Ricky and he would be my pic, but I think he is not 100%.

Eagle played incredible at EO, but I don't think he can duplicate that performance for 5 rounds having not played an event since the EO.

My pics would then be Simon or Paul. At DMC, I felt that Simon was very measured. Didn't try for the hot round, just solid every day.

These were my same thoughts. I think Simon is playing some of the most controlled golf of his career, so I was tempted to choose him. I just find it hard to bet against the guy who has come in 1st or 2nd for the past decade.

Eagle, I was worried how the lack of forehands would affect him on these courses more than The Beast did. Especially if they get any of the wind that Emporia is known for.

About halfway in. Anyone care to modify their picks?

I gotta say I dont see Eagle anymore getting it. Likely bring a fire rounds 4&5 but not enough. T4 or something.

Its a Paul & Ricky game again. Paul fending off the charging nonames in final round. 6x. Woo lady says boo hoo.

About halfway in. Anyone care to modify their picks?

I gotta say I dont see Eagle anymore getting it. Likely bring a fire rounds 4&5 but not enough. T4 or something.

Its a Paul & Ricky game again. Paul fending off the charging nonames in final round. 6x. Woo lady says boo hoo.

I'll keep my FPO picks. If I could trade MPO, I would trade the discmania boys for gossage and Ricky.

I'll pick halfway thru because I forgot and this still is super tight.

MPO Paul 6x. Blood in the water. But I wouldn't be surprised to see the field take it so next up:

Wysocki
Gossage

Dark horse:
Matty O giving the fans want they want and need.

FPO Tattar, but damn this is getting interesting.
Paige
Eveliina

not so dark horse pick: Handley. Cool to see her up there.

The lack of wind has really affected things.

MPO winner: Paul
2-5: Ricky, Eagle, Lizotte, Heimberg

FPO winner: Tattar
2-5: Allen, Mandujano, Salonen, Pierce

Dreadlock86 appears to take home the virtual plaque with the dual winner picks.

That was an awesome ride in the end. Clearly meant a ton to Paul after 4 years. That guy is made of something else. It will be more fun if the rest of the field of new blood has to go through him at his best as a rite of passage rather than him just fading into the night. Hope he takes the chance to heal up before getting back out there.

Latest posts