• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Pro Worlds - Smuggler's Notch

I suspect the lead card was happy to walk off. Not a lot of great play. Maybe refocus and finish the round clean.

Since the teetimes appear to all be the same again today because of this morning's make-up play, will we be seeing the same 2 feature cards and not as much as the real leaders on live coverage this afternoon?

WHY are they talk to the PDGA people DURING the throws, the have tons of down time. . do it then

Regarding courses and setting aside B pools, why did they choose to play woods, open, woods, open, open rather than just straight forward alternating? I think it matters, but not sure how much.

Sure is nice when the rounds are on YT so you can rewind...
I've mentioned that before. Any time it is on youtube, I watch that coverage so I can watch at my pace/leisure. If it is on DGN only, I've chosen to wait until the day is complete so I can play it fast (1.25x) and/or FF or just watch the Jomez lead card stuff. DGN kind of kills the joy of live coverage IMO.

so many misstakes form the players on the FPO lead card. .. .exept from KT, Kristin is not playing great but she just dont do all the dumb stuff the other players on the card makes

so many misstakes form the players on the FPO lead card. .. .exept from KT, Kristin is not playing great but she just dont do all the dumb stuff the other players on the card makes
I don't know about that. Her putting was pretty phenomenal yesterday.

the score separation is starting to look bad for the other World champs in the field. .
After just 26 holes Kristin is:
19 throws ahead of Cat and Juliana- --20 ahead of Hokom and Paige S!

Kristin being Kristin. Unless someone else gets really hot, and shoots the best five rounds of their life, this looks like her tournament to win or lose.

It's amazing how strong she is at virtually every aspect of the game:

throwing for distance
throwing for placement
upshots
C1 and C2 putting
Avoiding OB
Course management/making smart decisions to mitigate risk.
Strong mental game.

Not sure how great her scramble game is (how often is she scrambling)?

I really hope someone gets hot enough to push her a bit, so she isn't simply able to cruise to Kristin 2tar.

Last edited:

Latest posts