• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Pro Worlds - Smuggler's Notch

Silva Saarinen to podium.
Chris Dickerson to get his first Worlds.
Paul will either be lead card final round or outside of top 20.
Calvin outside top 5.
Ricky and Dickerson the only players in top 10 who are in their 30s.

usually i look at the field and the top five are pretty easy to place. this year i see the first 32 players by ratings list all possible. i can't say who is going to be on a heater all week with an ala Aaron Gossage type run. all i can say is the pressure is on the big boys now, and Climo is smiling. i'll be watching.

Anyone know who won the putting and driving comps? Only R1 seems to be uploaded on the pdga page.

Quite possible that neither the MPO, nor the FPO Champion is a US citizen.

Beating Kristin is obviously an uphill battle.
And Simon has more than just a puncher's chance. Dude's found a way to actually win big events the last couple of years.

I'm putting up hole-in-one donations for charity again - $25 per ace and $50 for an albatross. I've already given to trans-athlete advocacy this year, so I need another charity.
Here are the ones I'm considering, let me know of any others deemed worthy.
- Disc Golf Philippines
- EDGE
- UPlay

Was there a sustained headwind? Long drive distances seem to be lacking.
No Wiggins huh. At 1000 he's not cashing so I guess the whole cost/benefit. Man, he is still a young guy, I gotta think it's probably pretty frustrating for him that he simply can't put together consistent shots and putting.

All that power, and he can power a forehand shot pretty darn far too.

Eliezra Midtyling won the FPO Long Drive
No Wiggins huh. At 1000 he's not cashing so I guess the whole cost/benefit. Man, he is still a young guy, I gotta think it's probably pretty frustrating for him that he simply can't put together consistent shots and putting.

All that power, and he can power a forehand shot pretty darn far too.
If David cared enough about playing dg to practice he would do so and be much better. He would rather fish imo. I don't think he is frustrated by it at all.

If David cared enough about playing dg to practice he would do so and be much better. He would rather fish imo. I don't think he is frustrated by it at all.
Certainly making more $$$ than anyone outside the usual five guys.

Latest posts