• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Pro Worlds - Smuggler's Notch

She played smart those 6 last holes..BUT all those layup cost her rating points

..wonder if she will keep going after that. . .must be HARD to keep flying halfway around the world over and over to play. .. . if she dont do "a Simon" and buys something in the states.
I obviously hope we get to see her on the full DGPT schedule for years to come, but I could foresee her playing the European tour and just coming over for majors and worlds if the constant travel becomes too much.

I also think it's crazy important that her daughter is able to visit and travel with her at times during the season... that certainly makes the US travel easier.

I obviously hope we get to see her on the full DGPT schedule for years to come, but I could foresee her playing the European tour and just coming over for majors and worlds if the constant travel becomes too much.

I also think it's crazy important that her daughter is able to visit and travel with her at times during the season... that certainly makes the US travel easier.
I dont know how old her daughter is but she must be getting close to be done with the "compulsory school" and can take a year or two of school or read a year in the US

Hate to be halfway around the world . .MPO starts at 21:30 here and i have to go to work at 06:30 ;(

Devoted wife Kona Montgomery intentionally misses cut so she can support her husband Colten's final round. Unfortunately her mismatched spouse doesn't keep his end of the bargain, finishing five spots out of the cut.

Not a good sign for the rest of the field. McBeth hit a 60 foot birdie putt on hole 1.
I want him to get that next birdie quick here. Before 3:30. I want the leaders playing as many holes as possible with him as close as possible. That'll test their mettle.

I feel like "he won Worlds with McBeth breathing down his neck the whole time."

A McBeth as leader in clubhouse thing would be a great finish for a new champion. Imagine Isaac and Dickerson battling for the last stroke to pull ahead of him on 18...

What was it supposed to be?
They had it at a 5 for a minute, ,she layed up a short one for a tap in finnish . . change it now to a correct 6 ( i think she should have layed up her long par putt, why go for that and THEN lay up)

WOW this is going to be a battle. . +10 players still in it. .

I really hope someone plays well and wins. . not that someone gets a mental breakdown and throws it away like AB did

are they though?
Maybe. . the nerves when you are close to win a Worlds can get to anyone. . and alot of OB on that B9. .but a super start from the leaders. . .lots of players from the early rounds leadcards that are WAY down the board now. . .things can go bad fast